Packers vs Bills, a preview of next years superbowl

Ice bowl 67

People always say we should have more titles under our belt and I don't think we will until Brady retires or until we fix our defense and quit going conservative with big leads.

Brady has next to zero to do with why the Pack don't have more titles or even super bowl appearances with Rodgers. I do believe Packers GM and head coach should be on the hot seat considering the lack of conference titles with arguably the best QB in the league.

Brady has next to zero to do with why the Pack don't have more titles or even super bowl appearances with Rodgers. I do believe Packers GM and head coach should be on the hot seat considering the lack of conference titles with arguably the best QB in the league.

Yeah, the Pack remind me of that Colts teams who went 2-14 without Manning. That is about the type of talent this Packer team has without Rodgers at QB. The NFC is always up for grabs as well. Rodgers is easily the best QB in the NFC. There is no excuse for that team underachieving.

Yeah, the Pack remind me of that Colts teams who went 2-14 without Manning. That is about the type of talent this Packer team has without Rodgers at QB. The NFC is always up for grabs as well. Rodgers is easily the best QB in the NFC. There is no excuse for that team underachieving.

I think there is a lot of truth in that Colts comparison. The Pack might have a better o-line but beyond that it is similar. The year Rodgers missed half the season they went 8-7-1. They still won their division mind you... but without him they are a bottom 6 in the NFL team.

Hope your ok with me on here lol.

No I promise you I'm not. I would never do that considering what Green Bay went through from 1969-1992. Still since then we have only won 2 superbowls with two Great Qbs. People always say we should have more titles under our belt and I don't think we will until Brady retires or until we fix our defense and quit going conservative with big leads.

Like them or hate them Ice the New England Patriots have set the bar so high now when it comes to team accomplishments during the Brady Era nobody will ever catch them in my humble opinion.

I hate losing to the Patriots, but its one hell of a football team.

Edited by Figster