Aaron Rodgers 0-35

section122

no worries Yolo!

I just figured I'd explain the nuance of the post since some were trying to say I was comparing the 2 and further bash the "cot"

unfortunately I know more about Rodgers than I care to with my wife being a bachelorette fanatic. his brother strikes me as kind of a douche and I'm not entirely convinced Rodgers wasn't using Munn as a beard (don't care) so maybe you're right, after his terrible year last year maybe he can improve 😉

So I'm not the only one who thinks Rodgers is secretly gay... good to know. I just have a feeling.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me I'm not saying TT is rodgers. Rodgers is in arguably a top 3 qb in the game right now.

I'm arguing against how stupid the 4th quarter comebacks stat is. It is a team stat much more than a qb stat imo. This 0-35 includes games where gb took the lead and the defense gave up a game winning score.

Here's an actual article that can debunk your 4th qtr comeback stats on the exact same subject of Aaron Rodgers and explains why his 4th QTR comebacks are so low, it's all just opinions. Comparing Tyrod Taylor and Aaron Rodgers in the same breath is ridiculous all on it's own but what the heck, nothing better to do while my son is watching videos.

So I'm not the only one who thinks Rodgers is secretly gay... good to know. I just have a feeling.

This explains so much...

I can answer that for you. No most here don't watch other teams. There are a lot of posters that don't even watch every Bills game. It drives me mad reading "analysis" from guys that I know only watched Sports center and regurgitate thoughts. Shoot once a thread goes past 1 page most don't even read the entire thing to see if their point has been discussed yet.

I am the op of this thread and was surprised to see it bumped today. Aaron finally moving on from his beard I see. (I keed) For BBMBers and new guys this thread was started to poke fun at the anti TT crusaders. There favorite stat before this post was TT had never won a game when trailing by 4. This thread is a perfect example of how you can pluck a stat about most players to make them seem worse than they are. You can make it more than that if you'd like but it wasn't my intention. I thought it was a funny stat and one that showed just how skewed some stat presentations can be.

Rodgers is amazing and one of the best if not the best in the game (Brady until he retires for me :sick: ). I need to type that so Crusher can get over himself :nana: . I'm pro TT and can recognize that he falls somewhere around the 20th best in the league. Hopefully he can improve and I think he can. So if you need to be an asshat and continue the "CoT" ridiculousness feel free but I recognize who he is make no mistake. I hope for better because I've seen flashes (Seattle, Miami #2), because he has only started 29 games, and because he qbs the Bills. Will he get there? Who knows? Not me. What the anti-TT people need to realize is not them either...

Another poster talking from both sides of his mouth.

You recognize who TT is, but you think he can improve?

Sorry...it's actually much more likely that he has maxed out his abilities.

This explains so much...

Right now: Tyrod is right around the 20th best qb in the league imo. He is exciting while running with the ball but needs to improve as a passer. He does a great job taking care of the football but takes too many sacks when he could just throw the ball out and save a few yards. He throws a good deep ball but bails from pockets sometimes and misfires on some throws he should make. Their is good and bad with him as a player but the offense ran very well under him. The last 2 years the team has had an offense that scored a bunch of points was the best we've seen in many years.

Going forward: I'm excited to see what he can be. I care more about the 29 starts than the previous years sitting on the bench in regards to his development. If the Bills drafted a qb that went for 47 tds and 12 ints after 2 years in the league we would all be ecstatic. The last time we saw him on the field he put on a show. Whatever you have to say about the Dolphins he showed he can do that to an NFL defense. He also put on a show on mnf. In a place vaunted as one of the toughest to play in, on primetime, against a great defense he again played excellent. That shows me he can do it. The question becomes can he do it consistently. I'd like to find out the answer to that question while he is in a Bills uniform.

It's not talking out of both sides of my mouth you just think he has peaked and I don't. All of the back and forth in all of these threads boils down to that one difference.

I could run a poll and tell you fire chan, Ryan l, you, jeffismagic, old-school, etc... all think that he is done developing and is what he is and won't improve in your opinions. jfh, bobonators, transplant, myself, "the cot" if you will, don't think he is at his ceiling. You guys have all made it clear you think he is at his ceiling and have made up your mind. We haven't made up ours yet.

edit: holy crap I just realized this ended up in the Aaron Rodgers thread. This would fit better in the Tyrod highlight thread.

Edited by section122

This explains so much...

How did he max out his abilities?

Thats the stupidest thing I have ever read.

You certainly didnt harp about ej maximed out his abilities after two years starting.

You are the kind of poster that trolls for no reason.