Plea to any Bills decision makers: New OC

Playmaker if i dont pick up the option.

Pryor

Jefferies

I could also be ok with Mahomes (2nd i hope but likely gonna go in 1st) and Mike Williams at 10

I lke your thinking man.

Keep the fullback so we can continue to run at an elite level. Add a decisive qb as well.

Of course have a FB . We are talking about a style change. Why do we have to aim to be a ground and pound team still.

Attacking and getting a lead will help the D as well.

Get playmakers on the outside and get them the ball early and often.

I like the OP for the most part, though I am not sold on TT. I like Deshaun Watson. This means I don't think he's Taylor 2.0. At minimum, he's a legit 6'3" and I suspect Taylor is actually around my height (5'11"). All that said, I love the Mike Williams at #10 idea. I would still like to add a qb early in the draft. I don't think Watson will fall, but if he is around late first, I find a way to move up and grab him. I also like Mahomes in the second. I'm okay with Taylor as a bridge qb. If he turns out better than I imagine, great. I'd be happy to be wrong.

I read somewhere that the particular version of the 4-3 McDermott favors (cover 3?) does not require outstanding safety play. I don't think we need to spend a first on safety. WR and RT are the most immediate offensive needs if Taylor is retained. On D, I hope we keep Gilmore and Zac somehow. Apparently there is a lb on Carolina, AJ Klein, that would be a good fit that may come our way. Sorry, this is a bit rambling.

To johnwalter: I have no idea what kind of offense Lynn would actually implement. It just seems it might be uncomfortable given he was considered for the head coach position and we went elsewhere. If there were players who preferred Lynn, that might add tensions as well, though that is obviously speculation and maybe it is not a problem at all.

Edited by Dr. Who

I like the OP for the most part, though I am not sold on TT. I like Deshaun Watson. This means I don't think he's Taylor 2.0. At minimum, he's a legit 6'3" and I suspect Taylor is actually around my height (5'11"). All that said, I love the Mike Williams at #10 idea. I would still like to add a qb early in the draft. I don't think Watson will fall, but if he is around late first, I find a way to move up and grab him. I also like Mahomes in the second. I'm okay with Taylor as a bridge qb. If he turns out better than I imagine, great. I'd be happy to be wrong.

I read somewhere that the particular version of the 4-3 McDermott favors (cover 3?) does not require outstanding safety play. I don't think we need to spend a first on safety. WR and RT are the most immediate offensive needs if Taylor is retained. On D, I hope we keep Gilmore and Zac somehow. Apparently there is a lb on Carolina, AJ Klein, that would be a good fit that may come our way. Sorry, this is a bit rambling.

To johnwalter: I have no idea what kind of offense Lynn would actually implement. It just seems it might be uncomfortable given he was considered for the head coach position and we went elsewhere. If there were players who preferred Lynn, that might add tensions as well, though that is obviously speculation and maybe it is not a problem at all.

I like the 2 Draftable QBs you mention, especially Watson. My personal preference is to get the Receiver at #10 and renegotiate TT back to BUFF.

This article has quotes from Childress and is about the spread offense. I found it quite interesting, and quite appropriate to this topic discussed last week. Taylor would fit in this scheme as well. Draft Mike Williams and put the FB on the bench until short yardage situation and late game.

https://theringer.com/nfl-spread-offense-quarterbacks-72148a036561#.9pmn4vlv6

Edited by horned dogs

Unless you've got a plan to bring Brady, Brees or Rodgers aboard, I'm going to have to disagree with you with all of my heart.

Actually, if you can throw, you can throw and this has been statsictically shown over the years. In a relative sense of course, you do need to keep them honest I think. I'm not talking about abandoning the run though. Just spread the field with more athelticism and don't be afraid to come out attacking.

Actually, if you can throw, you can throw and this has been statsictically shown over the years. In a relative sense of course, you do need to keep them honest I think. I'm not talking about abandoning the run though. Just spread the field with more athelticism and don't be afraid to come out attacking.

Do we have a QB who can throw?