(game) I would get a beer with...

boyst

Premise is simple. Reply to this thread using the poster above you to say "I would have a beer with (insert name of above poster) if we could discuss _____ (insert topic).

For example, I would have a beer with Exiled In Illinois to discuss his various and pretty cool hobbies.

or

I would have a beer with TransGreg to hear all of the stories he has from his various travels recently.

or

I would like to have a beer with Dog90210 because he really did seem like a nice guy and he is interesting.

Rules:

Use the person who posted prior to you as your example.

You have to keep it simple and feel free to explain why.

No real names.

If you have had a beers/dinner with any posters it would be nice to share who it was.

Do not be disrespectful. If you would not have a beer with them civilly than you probably shouldn't post about it.

Premise is simple. Reply to this thread using the poster above you to say "I would have a beer with (insert name of above poster) if we could discuss _____ (insert topic).

For example, I would have a beer with Exiled In Illinois to discuss his various and pretty cool hobbies.

or

I would have a beer with TransGreg to hear all of the stories he has from his various travels recently.

or

I would like to have a beer with Dog90210 because he really did seem like a nice guy and he is interesting.

Rules:

Use the person who posted prior to you as your example.

You have to keep it simple and feel free to explain why.

No real names.

If you have had a beers/dinner with any posters it would be nice to share who it was.

Do not be disrespectful. If you would not have a beer with them civilly than you probably shouldn't post about it.

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.4.