The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

@Deranged Rhino any thoughts on this?

Only speculations, nothing concrete. My first suspicion when I saw it was that he was hacked — but that’s been ruled out. 

Grassley is one of the few in the Senate who’ve known the score from day one, and he’s had other strings of seemingly jibberish texts in the past (usually involving corn and harvesting corn). These seem to be comms of some kind, either for his own team or to the enemy. There are some people who think he’s referencing RGB in the above text thread, to what end I couldn’t tell you. 

There have been odd comms on Twitter in the past between players in this game, namely about losing their dogs (Comey did this, as did the Bushes) — right before the death of a major figure was announced (McCain in the case of the missing dog). The theory (take it how you will) is that these people were talking about McCain not a dog, and they knew he was dead before the masses (in this case, the theory goes he was executed). I don’t know where I fall in terms of buying into those theories, but they’re compelling in spots. 

(Pre game, pre coffee ramble)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/19/2020 at 2:05 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

The chickens come home to roost Rhino, 45 days to the end of your paychecks from Putin...thank goodness...move on to try and unsettle Lithuania...follow orders, and take your deep state experience with you...and all your alter egos.

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She was on the plane with the thugs that trump reported...did they capture her or was she part of the thugs...ooooo part of the deep state...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Lots of people making bold claims about this week. I’m always reticent when dates get thrown around, but the chatter is coming from all angles. We will see. 

I told you a couple years ago it was too late to pursue this without violence occurring.

It's definitely too late now.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, New Improved DC Tom said:

I told you a couple years ago it was too late to pursue this without violence occurring.

It's definitely too late now.  

Agreed. I’ve hated the timeline they seemed to choose to follow since the start of this year when it became clear they were going to wait until fall. Even January might have been too late to be honest. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino