The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Posting for the clip: 

Can confirm lots of the right kind of people are very busy.

This guy should be worried

10 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Golf clap or at least some kind of clap. I don't know Doc, I've only been with a Disney child star. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/04/09/ag_bill_barr_media_on_a_jihad_to_discredit_trump_and_hydroxychloroquine.html

Lots of talk about tracking and civil liberties on top of the title subject -- which is why it belongs in this thread too. 

@shoshin , take a listen to the interview when you get a chance. It might provide some food for thought.  :beer: 

• Thank you (+1) 4

Plopping this in here too:

Apparently, Grenell has been working...

Russia case footnotes to be declassified, exposing FBI concerns about Steele disinformation

Previously redacted footnotes from Inspector General Michael Horowitz's report expected to raise questions about prior FBI assessment of key informant.

U.S. intelligence has decided to declassify several redacted footnotes from a recent Justice Department report that will expose more problems with the FBI’s investigation into President Trump’s campaign, including that agents possessed evidence their main informant may have been the victim of Russian disinformation, Just the News has learned.

The previously redacted footnotes are likely to raise new concerns that the FBI ignored flashing red warning signals about the informant Christopher Steele and gave a false picture in briefing materials supplied to Congress.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Plopping this in here too:

Apparently, Grenell has been working...

Russia case footnotes to be declassified, exposing FBI concerns about Steele disinformation

Previously redacted footnotes from Inspector General Michael Horowitz's report expected to raise questions about prior FBI assessment of key informant.

U.S. intelligence has decided to declassify several redacted footnotes from a recent Justice Department report that will expose more problems with the FBI’s investigation into President Trump’s campaign, including that agents possessed evidence their main informant may have been the victim of Russian disinformation, Just the News has learned.

The previously redacted footnotes are likely to raise new concerns that the FBI ignored flashing red warning signals about the informant Christopher Steele and gave a false picture in briefing materials supplied to Congress.

cue the Schiffty meltdown in 3... 2...

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thread: 

+ more

Interesting stuff, but I can't take a guy seriously who uses the term "normies". Reminds me of the incompetent tacticool douchebags that populate gun ranges.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Performing."

That’s just a trillion dollar company collaborating with a Satanic high priestess. It’s almost a full month since it was announced Bill Gates would be leaving their Board, so I am sure he had nothing to do with it, he’s been busy and has vaccines to test!

• Like (+1) 1