The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

From yesterday, an Executive Order continuation:

Text of a Notice on the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations

The activities of significant transnational criminal organizations continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States.  For these reasons, the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13581 of July 24, 2011, under which additional steps were taken in Executive Order 13863 of March 15, 2019, and the measures adopted to deal with that emergency, must continue in effect beyond July 24, 2019.  Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to transnational criminal organizations declared in Executive Order 13581.

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/25/2019 at 12:40 AM, Ol Dirty B said:

I can't believe this thread has gone on 300 something pages.

You all realize when you throw the out the deep state comments, all the sane people think you should be institutionalized.

?

Every great American novel starts with the premise that one should follow the crowd as everything is always what it seems. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 7/25/2019 at 12:40 AM, Ol Dirty B said:

I can't believe this thread has gone on 300 something pages.

You all realize when you throw the out the deep state comments, all the sane people think you should be institutionalized.

What do you think the term “deep state” means?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

[...] a conservative street artist has swapped their images with those of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and film director Roman Polanski.

[...]

The artist behind the alterations goes by the name Sabo, and he says that the faux ads are meant to insult the entertainment industry for embracing Polanski, who plead guilty to sex with a minor four decades ago, and, to a lesser extent Epstein, who was arrested July 6 for sex trafficking of minors.

[...]

“I felt they should all share a billboard to highlight a decades-old problem that has plagued Hollywood for decades: the abuse of children,” Sabo said.

Got that?  Being against the sexual abuse of children is "conservative."  

• Like (+1) 3