The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You probably mean this as an indictment of the left morans who think the Russians fixed the vote and that Trump peed on hookers. 

You don’t like their dumb stories and prefer your own dumb stories. 

Your lemming group and their lemming group are both idiots Storytime. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

You probably mean this as an indictment of the left morans who think the Russians fixed the vote and that Trump peed on hookers. 

Why be such a dick? Just disagree and move on. Nobody really cares what you think. The new talking point of the leftwing nut bags is to accuse Trump of anything and everything, then deny the crimes the left has committed on 44's watch. 

You nut jobs are so predictable. 

I believe DR over anything you spew out. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Isaac Lee Hayes Jr. (August 20, 1942 – August 10, 2008) was an American singer-songwriter, actor, voice actor and producer. Hayes was one of the creative forces behind the Southern soul music label Stax Records, where he served both as an in-house songwriter and as a session musician and record producer, teaming with his partner David Porterduring the mid-1960s. Hayes and Porter, along with Bill Withers, the Sherman Brothers, Steve Cropper, and John Fogerty were inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2005 in recognition of writing scores of songs for themselves, the duo Sam & Dave, Carla Thomas, and others. In 2002, Hayes was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.[2]

16 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Isaac Lee Hayes Jr. (August 20, 1942 – August 10, 2008) was an American singer-songwriter, actor, voice actor and producer. Hayes was one of the creative forces behind the Southern soul music label Stax Records, where he served both as an in-house songwriter and as a session musician and record producer, teaming with his partner David Porterduring the mid-1960s. Hayes and Porter, along with Bill Withers, the Sherman Brothers, Steve Cropper, and John Fogerty were inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2005 in recognition of writing scores of songs for themselves, the duo Sam & Dave, Carla Thomas, and others. In 2002, Hayes was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.[2]

How do you register in North Carolina, if you say, move there from Ohio? 

40 minutes ago, westside said:

My give-a-sh*t-ometer reads zero. 

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

37 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

How do you register in North Carolina, if you say, move there from Ohio? 

My give-a-sh*t-ometer reads zero. 

240px-Wienermobile_OURDOG_plate.jpg

1 hour ago, westside said:

Why be such a dick? Just disagree and move on. Nobody really cares what you think. The new talking point of the leftwing nut bags is to accuse Trump of anything and everything, then deny the crimes the left has committed on 44's watch. 

Just let me handle her. She's my B word.  Benny Ben Franklin

We have a love fern.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, westside said:

:beer: 

He's being such a dick because I just knocked down another wall in his head, might have been load bearing based on how unstable he's become. Letting me live in his head rent free has clearly taken its toll. 

Sad. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's being such a dick because I just knocked down another wall in his head, might have been load bearing based on how unstable he's become. Letting me live in his head rent free has clearly taken its toll. 

Sad. 

Did you get the hot tub installed yet?

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sad. 

It's a full architectural engineering bully beatdown when you include references to load bearing walls inside ones mind while trashing someone. You're like the Chip Gaines of PPP. 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It's a full architectural engineering bully beatdown when you include references to load bearing walls inside ones mind while trashing someone. You're like the Chip Gaines of PPP. 

How cute that one of the little boys in Greggy’s story circle showed up! Do you believe in his tooth fairy too and the blood rituals of the Illuminati in the Deep State?

7 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

How cute that one of the little boys in Greggy’s story circle showed up! Do you believe in his tooth fairy too and the blood rituals of the Illuminati in the Deep State?

When you got nothing else to offer - change the subject, make a false claim, and then hope no one notices. The BF way. 

Dude, you're just reeking of desperation now. Might be time to stop posting for a bit.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Most supermarkets stock more than 30,000 items, yet every time we race up and down the aisles of the grocery store, we toss into our carts the same 10 to 15 foods. Which isn't such a bad thing, as long as you're taking home the right foods ones that will keep you healthy, fuel peak performance, and easily cook up into lots of delicious meals. So before your next trip to the grocery store, add the following 15 foods to your must-buy list. Then, when you get home, use our tips and recipes to easily get them into your diet and onto your menu.

Add to your cart: Almonds

Runners should eat a small handful of almonds at least three to five times per week. Nuts, especially almonds, are an excellent source of vitamin E, an antioxidant that many runners fall short on because there are so few good food sources of it. Studies have shown that eating nuts several times per week lowers circulating cholesterol levels, particularly the artery-clogging LDL type, decreasing your risk for heart disease. And the form of vitamin E found in nuts, called gamma-tocopherol (a form not typically found in supplements), may also help protect against cancer. 

Add to your diet: Add almonds and other nuts to salads or pasta dishes, use as a topping for casseroles, or throw them into your bowl of hot cereal for extra crunch. Combine with chopped dried fruit, soy nuts, and chocolate bits for a healthy and tasty trail mix. Almond butter is perfect spread over whole-grain toast or on a whole-wheat tortilla, topped with raisins, and rolled up. Store all nuts in jars or zipper bags in a cool dry place away from sunlight and they'll keep for about two to four months. Storing them in the freezer will allow them to keep an extra month or two.

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Most supermarkets stock more than 30,000 items, yet every time we race up and down the aisles of the grocery store, we toss into our carts the same 10 to 15 foods. Which isn't such a bad thing, as long as you're taking home the right foods ones that will keep you healthy, fuel peak performance, and easily cook up into lots of delicious meals. So before your next trip to the grocery store, add the following 15 foods to your must-buy list. Then, when you get home, use our tips and recipes to easily get them into your diet and onto your menu.

Add to your cart: Almonds

Runners should eat a small handful of almonds at least three to five times per week. Nuts, especially almonds, are an excellent source of vitamin E, an antioxidant that many runners fall short on because there are so few good food sources of it. Studies have shown that eating nuts several times per week lowers circulating cholesterol levels, particularly the artery-clogging LDL type, decreasing your risk for heart disease. And the form of vitamin E found in nuts, called gamma-tocopherol (a form not typically found in supplements), may also help protect against cancer. 

Add to your diet: Add almonds and other nuts to salads or pasta dishes, use as a topping for casseroles, or throw them into your bowl of hot cereal for extra crunch. Combine with chopped dried fruit, soy nuts, and chocolate bits for a healthy and tasty trail mix. Almond butter is perfect spread over whole-grain toast or on a whole-wheat tortilla, topped with raisins, and rolled up. Store all nuts in jars or zipper bags in a cool dry place away from sunlight and they'll keep for about two to four months. Storing them in the freezer will allow them to keep an extra month or two.

You should stay away from the story circle. 

6 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

I have not read his treatise on The Tooth Fairy so I will withhold commentary. Everyone knows the Illumanti is a real thing, not unlike the Knights Templar and the Freemasons. 

As for you sir, I believe that when you accept the company line without question from individuals with an established record of corruption, they appreciate your support but tend to think of you less Ben Franklin, more Ben Dover. 

I strongly believe in questioning that which I am told I should not question.  I have learned that over time, and am grateful to my parents for encouraging me to be open-minded.  But, you choose a different path, and that is your right. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When you got nothing else to offer - change the subject, make a false claim, and then hope no one notices. The BF way. 

Dude, you're just reeking of desperation now. Might be time to stop posting for a bit.

So where did Q predict to the day when Flynn would get a recommendation of no jail time?

Duck Storytime...it’s an incoming dodgeball. You haven’t answered this one yet. 

But nor can you answer any time that you’re confronted by your own words. 

Nice job job staying away from “intellectually dishonest.” I broke you of that at least. 

Still need further operations though. 

You may get your wish. You’ve won over your story circle here and it’s half make believe, half circle jerk. With a guy who’s got a really dirty record in the room and who everyone likes to hang with. 

Edited by Benjamin Franklin