The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Tell him to suck your Glock.  That always makes you look good.

I’m not criss with him, so no. 

Further, that isn’t a move I’d pull in real life unless I had the Glock suckers hands firmly zip stripped. Caution and vigilance. 

Just now, The_Dude said:

I’m not criss with him, so no. 

Further, that isn’t a move I’d pull in real life unless I had the Glock suckers hands firmly zip stripped. Caution and vigilance. 

More like fear and cowardice.  

Every "tough guy" like you I've ever met turns into a simpering crybaby when they're punched in the mouth.

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Ah yes. I should read a 100 page PDF to earn your respect. 

If you don't read everything OCinBuffa...I mean Storytime Greg posts, you're ill-informed. 

For a good laugh, you should ask him to explain where his hero Q predicted the day of Mueller asking for no jail time for Flynn. He can't answer, but he can call you names if challenge him on it.

I'm his doctor and have to clear the sh*t out him now and then. 

10 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

If you don't read everything OCinBuffa...I mean Storytime Greg posts, you're ill-informed. 

For a good laugh, you should ask him to explain where his hero Q predicted the day of Mueller asking for no jail time for Flynn. He can't answer, but he can call you names if challenge him on it.

I'm his doctor and have to clear the sh*t out him now and then. 

I actually like Rhino. I'm sure he's a good guy who'd be a great neighbor and stuff. I know he hates me and I've fostered that hate. I just don't see how grown men can be so.....well....the way that he is. I use UPS because the government ran USPS can't handle their measly tasks. The government can't pull off inside jobs. They just cannot. Every time they try it blows up in their face.

50 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I actually like Rhino. I'm sure he's a good guy who'd be a great neighbor and stuff. I know he hates me and I've fostered that hate. I just don't see how grown men can be so.....well....the way that he is. I use UPS because the government ran USPS can't handle their measly tasks. The government can't pull off inside jobs. They just cannot. Every time they try it blows up in their face.

If we are going to pretend to be human at PPP, I agree. I’d love having a beer with him and laughing as he rambled on about “the man.” 

I’d just hate all the windowless vans parking in front of my house and the damn UFOs while I’m sleeping. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

If we are going to pretend to be human at PPP, I agree. I’d love having a beer with him and laughing as he rambled on about “the man.” 

I’d just hate all the windowless vans parking in front of my house and the damn UFOs while I’m sleeping. 

it's not the UFO you have to worry about while you're sleeping.  It's the anal probe

anal-probe.jpg