We need 201 team rushing yards this weekend.

bobobonators

I went through the years. The Bills are currently at 2562 rushing yards this season. If we get 201 rushing yards this week we'll have the most team rushing yards in the last decade (2014 Seattle team had 2762 yds [and went to the Super Bowl]).

GO BILLS :beer::beer:

Edited by bobobonators

I went through the years. The Bills are currently at 2562 rushing yards this season. If we get 201 rushing yards this week we'll have the most team rushing yards in the last decade (2014 Seattle team had 2762 yds [and went to the Super Bowl]).

GO BILLS :beer::beer:

Would be nice. They put up 272 last week against a team that was still willing to play. Don't know how willing the Jets will be this weekend.

man if we had a defense this team could have made some noise.

Yup. Want to hear something even scarier? If we get about 300yds passing this weekend we'll have about the same passing yards as the 2014 Seahawks Super Bowl Team. Also, that 2014 Seahawks team averaged 25.2pts/game; and we're at 25.9 pts/game.

Give us even a decent defense and this team is easily 10-6/11-5; don't blow it up Whaley.

He may not blow it up but it will not be the same team. Many players are free agents or EFAs and they can not sign them all.

The issue was not just the defense; the offense and special teams both failed us at different times,

Most of the free agents are the street FA's Whaley brought in as the injuries mounted. They all came in on 1-year deals.

List of Bills free agents.

Most of the free agents are the street FA's Whaley brought in as the injuries mounted. They all came in on 1-year deals.

List of Bills free agents.

We will also get an offseason in for Shaq, and hopefully Ragland back full strength. Plus whoever we draft. Gilmore is likely gone, so maybe pick up veterans or retain some of these free agents like Alexander with the money taken up by him. If there are no immediate QB options out there, keep Tyrod.

I agree though, don't blow it up Whaley. I like Lynn as a OC so far, but not as HC. Bring in a guy to keep the discipline like Watkins is saying, and get a prominent DC that fits the pieces that we have and lets go into 2017 rolling.