Cyrus Kouandjio - Not too Bad

bouds

One of your classic over-the-top reactions. Where did he imply running Glenn out of town? If you didn't always respond with bottle-rocket answers and/or insult your obvious football knowledge may be respected more.

Yeah maybe it was an over reaction. Just happens way to much with this fan base they make entire judgements off one or two games.

I think one reason Whaley will try to extend CK because it will highlight a successful pick that he had and make the Sammy trade look slightly better. The rumor was that he could have given up a 2nd in 2014 (considered a stronger draft) instead of a 1st in 2015 but he didn't want to give up that 2nd which was where he took CK. CK was trending toward bust, which made that trade look worse. If he can salvage it and Sammy comes back healthy next year that draft looks much better IMO.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Yeah maybe it was an over reaction. Just happens way to much with this fan base they make entire judgements off one or two games.

On that we agree. The winnable games we lost for the lack of a few 1st downs or a defensive stop just angers me to no end. We just find a way to lose. You have to judge the season and not to many on this team should feel satisfied by their play.

Ok Hypothetical

Thats the plan move Glenn to RT play CK at left.

You dont address RT in offseason at that point because you have a top paid OT there.

Now he struggles at RT (like many can flipping sides)

What do you do you put him back at LT and boom in the same boat.

Or even CK regresses because you know he has been really bad at times (maybe not this year in his spot duty next to a premier LG.

I say keep looking for a better option at rt and try signing CK as a backup. I don't think the oline was that big of a problem to change 2 positions to try and fix 1. Jmo

I think one reason Whaley will try to extend CK because it will highlight a successful pick that he had and make the Sammy trade look slightly better. The rumor was that he could have given up a 2nd in 2014 (considered a stronger draft) instead of a 1st in 2015 but he didn't want to give up that 2nd which was where he took CK. CK was trending toward bust, which made that trade look worse. If he can salvage it and Sammy comes back healthy next year that draft looks much better IMO.

I like your earlier idea of trading CK. He's shown enough on tape that he is a very capable LT, and just now emerging at 23. Swap him for a starting RT and mid-round pick?