The answer to RT - Cordy Glenn

Dragonborn10

i went down to Destin last spring and let me tell you, I had some beach chair issues that still piss me off to this day. Serious stuff down there!

My son got engaged a couple weeks ago and apparently the fiancées family has a condo down there. I'll warn him of the dangers!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been saying this since CK proved early in the yr that he is a more then capable LT, last week he graded out as the best player on our Offense vs the Fish. That's saying alot based on how our skill players played. Moving Cordy to RT is a no Brainer especially since during the season he showed on plenty of occasions to move to that side for run blocking on uneven lines. This move kills 2 birds with one stone..

because we might have the needed player on the team right now? We have lots of needs

You know this really. Ok.

When EVER has Cordy Glenn played RT.

Christ CK cant play RT, alot of players cant make the switch from Left to Right

But lets HOPE (not a plan by the way) ours can

RT is by far our biggest weakness on the line. If Kujo can keep being a solid LT then why not give Glenn some time at RT and have no weakness on the line? Salary shouldn't dictate who plays. It's about getting the best 5 guys on the field.

Yep Best 5 should.

So who is Better at LT Glenn or CK?