Horrible Scenario For 2017......

Bill from NYC

Is that you Hillary? Getting around well these days?I think that Whaley has wasted TONS of money and draft choices. If you don't agree, it does not mean I am spreading false news. It means we have opinions which differ.Maybe we can get Jill Stein to mediate our difference of opinion. Can you give her a call? I think she's in Michigan.

So how about posting all the wasted picks DW traded away and the hundreds of millions of dollars you claim he wasted.

You make some good points that I won't dispute but let me ask you this: Don't you think that Tyrod makes defenses stay back just enough to give other runners a slight edge?

My point is that running quarterbacks mask offensive line problems. I have been posting this for almost 20 years, even way before the rule changes. As we both know, it's easier to block on running plays that pass plays. This is beyond dispute. The blockers know the count and get to fire out on runs. Yesterday, the pass blocking was piss poor. I don't blame Tyrod's bad performance solely on this, but I was unimpressed with the OL.

Overall, it is hard to rate our OL imo, and this includes Glenn. From the naked eye, I am unhappy with the right side. Last week I thought the OC actually looked good. I paid less attention yesterday because I had company and wasn't taking notes for my "thoughts." :)

I say it every year.....I want them to draft blockers. I know that QB is more important. Of course it is, but it never hurts to get better up front. I hope some of you draft freaks can find some good blockers. :) Cam Robinson is damn good but most posters will probably prefer a skill player. I guess we will know soon enough.

My point was the Bills offensive line is not as good as the stats say IMO mostly because of a running QB and LeSean McCoy has had some unreal games against some bad defenses. This Steeler game Mccoy was held to 12 carries for 27 yards a 2.3 yard per carry average. Now granted this was without Glenn who left early with an injury and Cujo replaced him. Woods was not in there either as he was replaced by Groy and Mills and Miller are simply not good enough.

This same thing reared it's ugly head against different teams this season. In the Miami game where I think McCoy had a hamstring issue, McCoy 8 rushes for 11 yards, Gillislee 5 rushes for 20 yards and Tyrod Taylor was the leading rusher with 7 attempts for 35 yards, one TD. Again against the Ravens the Bills had only 24 rushes for 65 yards and against the Jets 19 rushes for 86 yards and this game got Greg Roman fired.

I used to look at the 49ers with envious eyes until the moron for a GM dismantled a great run blocking line (ranked 27th now)and now I look at the Dallas Cowboys who have that distinction. The Dallas Cowboys have the exact same run first offense and yet are doing so much better with better players and better coaching.

I don't think much of Bills OC Anthony Lynn anymore because he hasn't found a way to get the offense working when opponents shut down the Bills run game. Plus, against the Raiders the Bills had the ball on their own four-yard line and Lynn calls for a pass play on first down deep in their own territory when 99% of other NFL OC's would call a run play to get the offense some breathing room. Then, in knowing the Bills offense was forced to pass the ball they didn't give much help to Mills at RT who was getting owned by Khalil Mack.

Cam Robinson will probably be a top 10 pick and thus be out of reach for the Buffalo Bills this next draft. However, the Bills might have a shot at Ryan Ramczyk or Garet Bolles. Alas, If Whaley is still the GM expect a safety to replace Aaron Williams and if Rex is still here expect the next two picks to be for the defense again this draft.

Teams must also respect their passing game, you cannot stack the box against the Steelers like teams do the bills, they have a QB to make defenses pay. I think with tyrod you can play a 10-1 defense and survive

Plus there aren't many NFL teams under any circumstances where you can run over them like the Steelers did to Rex. It's certainly not a blueprint you could rely on. You still need a QB, regardless of the fact the Steelers ran all over us.

Plus there aren't many NFL teams under any circumstances where you can run over them like the Steelers did to Rex. It's certainly not a blueprint you could rely on. You still need a QB, regardless of the fact the Steelers ran all over us.

Did to Rex? Was he supposed to make a tackle? I don't care what the calls came in from the sidelines a RB should never approach 300 yards. Was the defense short handed on the power play? 11 on 7 drill? The interior of the Bills D was on skates all day.

Did to Rex? Was he supposed to make a tackle? I don't care what the calls came in from the sidelines a RB should never approach 300 yards. Was the defense short handed on the power play? 11 on 7 drill? The interior of the Bills D was on skates all day.

It's definitely on the players as well. It's just hard for me not to call out the braggadocio Rex when his team is that throughly embarrassed. It's not like his scheme has stopped anyone this year. We just witnessed the manifestation of it all on Sunday.

It's definitely on the players as well. It's just hard for me not to call out the braggadocio Rex when his team is that throughly embarrassed. It's not like his scheme has stopped anyone this year. We just witnessed the manifestation of it all on Sunday.

Rex is down and soon to be out and rightfully so but that doesn't dismiss the players from having any accountability. The effort had been inconsistent all year and yesterday it was down right embarrassing. They are one of the few teams I can remember who can be totally out of a game even when they are only down 7.

Rex is down and soon to be out and rightfully so but that doesn't dismiss the players from having any accountability. The effort had been inconsistent all year and yesterday it was down right embarrassing. They are one of the few teams I can remember who can be totally out of a game even when they are only down 7.

Well, it's my hope that we actually get a coach who holds them accountable. It's all fun and games with Rex until he creates a bad culture. The same thing happened during his time with the Jets. If the head coach doesn't take anything seriously, how can you expect the players to?

Well, it's my hope that we actually get a coach who holds them accountable. It's all fun and games with Rex until he creates a bad culture. The same thing happened during his time with the Jets. If the head coach doesn't take anything seriously, how can you expect the players to?

Big Puffing was Big puffing under Marrone, Hughes had a fall out with that staff, Rex's demeanor doesn't do him any favors but this cast of clowns is heading into its third act. Who's the leader on that defense? On this team? Heck all the side line shots so Tyrod staring off into space or staring blankly into a tablet.

Big Puffing was Big puffing under Marrone, Hughes had a fall out with that staff, Rex's demeanor doesn't do him any favors but this cast of clowns is heading into its third act. Who's the leader on that defense? On this team? Heck all the side line shots so Tyrod staring off into space or staring blankly into a tablet.

Fair enough, but I was referencing the on field effort more than the off field issues/locker room issues. No one is going to be able to completely control a room full of young millionaires. As far as Tyrod's staring at a tablet that speaks more to his flaws as a QB than it does any coaching staff or him as a teammate.

Throw in Clay's cap number for 17 and it's even scarier. Im all for the total house cleaning. The money people have over paid for the likes of Clay and didnt even protect Pegs signing bonus to Dareus in the event of a suspension. So see ya Overdorf. Whaley doesnt have the patience for the draft, panics and overpays to move up. He doesnt let the draft come to him. He does sign quality FAs but he isnt a GM. Ive heard enough of Brandon defenders on here and WGR. This much remains clear, we have the dont let Rex out of the building, giving Rex a tip to bring the red wine to Pegs, sitting in some meetings with Rex and Terry. Brandon is the Peter principle to a T---rising up to your level of incompetence.

Now whether the house cleaning just entails demotions Im fine with that. Brandon gets a strictly marketing title and responsibilities. Whaley is the director of pro personnel but not GM or over seeing the scouts. He more scouts the league and other teams practice squads. And Rex and his brother definitively go.

Edited by billsfan714