Time to Evaluate Cardale

Fadingpain

EXACTLY... -He's a "Kim" QB, and I'm starting to REALLY like that woman's style... If Kim wants to see Cardale, #7 goes in. -Period.

I seriously hope if we lose Sunday management do mandate that Cardale goes in the last 3 games. We may as well have a look at what we have.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coaches and players who have publicly talked about Cardale all seem to agree that he's just not ready yet.

Why open the bottle of wine before it's been properly aged?

I seriously hope if we lose Sunday management do mandate that Cardale goes in the last 3 games. We may as well have a look at what we have.

I think most people do. I cannot see the logic in continuing to play TT if/when they are out of playoff contention. And I don't agree that you need to wait to play a QB and you'll ruin him if you start him too soon. He either has it or he doesn't.

No, three straight 3-and-outs in a must win game is the issue. An offense that scores 2-3 TDs a game but has five or six 3-play drives isn't conducive to winning football.

Don't forget to add against a defense giving up a league worst 6.2 yards per play as well...