Kevon Seymour starting - good

And that is the problem....As a player representing a team of 44 players, you cannot be selfish and pick and choose when to play.

If he were a DT or LB I'd pack his bags FOR him.

But Rex D is so reliant on CB talent it's dicey to let him walk.

We saw first hand in Rex last year with the Jets what happens to a front 7 full of Pro Bowl players in Rex D when the secondary isn't exceptional.

Some D's are getting by pretty well with less at CB.......Schwartz has been decent playing the Bills table scraps at CB in Philly......but the Bills have very little room for error on the perimeter.

Edited by #BADOL

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have a huge problem with a supposed blue chip corner deciding not to sell out for his team due to "business reasons"

Give me a 7th round pick that gives you EVERYTHING he has (and get a few of them).......then the latter.

By the way.....I have never really had a negative thought of Gilmore before this season......this contract year mentality stuff wants me to throw my tv through the damn window.

I just have a huge problem with a supposed blue chip corner deciding not to sell out for his team due to "business reasons"

Give me a 7th round pick that gives you EVERYTHING he has (and get a few of them).......then the latter.

By the way.....I have never really had a negative thought of Gilmore before this season......this contract year mentality stuff wants me to throw my tv through the damn window.

And you would lose a lot of football games

I continue my thought Gilmore likely felt disrespected by the organization he was drafted by and played hard for coming into this year.

So now with no security making sure he sees that lucrative 2nd contract. It's Business

Edited by MAJBobby