Week 13 Predictions: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

San Diego and Carolina went into Oakland and both very nearly beat the Raiders and I believe we are better than both teams. Not saying this means we'll definitely win but I think it shows that we have a legitimate chance. Also, McCoy has a chance to go off against a poor run defense.

Bills 27-24

It will be a wild one. Bills, 38-37. Raiders score a TD as time expires. Del Río, playing the percentages, goes for the 2-point conversion and the win in regulation. Bills stuff it, and the know-nothing talking heads go crazy.

Edited by mannc

The flight for the Seattle game was 2 hrs late out of BUF. That's a problem at BUF because there are no mechanics and no spare parts. I'm not saying that impacted the outcome BUT left coast trips are difficult enough without adding a big departure delay into the mix. Here's hoping for an on time departure and a BUF win on Sunday.

The flight for the Seattle game was 2 hrs late out of BUF. That's a problem at BUF because there are no mechanics and no spare parts. I'm not saying that impacted the outcome BUT left coast trips are difficult enough without adding a big departure delay into the mix. Here's hoping for an on time departure and a BUF win on Sunday.

pegs is cheap! Same thing happened when they went to Miami.