Wow, Watkins healthy and 3 targets......

Billsfan1972

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

21 points allowed is bad now? What, is this D supposed to be an all time great D that never allows teams to score in the 20s? 21 points is about average, I'd love for them to shut teams down but 21 points isn't that bad.

21 points isnt bad? Really

Have people forgotten what the identity of this team is supposed to be? 21 points is TERRIBLE

Sammy is friggin good! Taylor is just so skittish to pull the trigger. I gotta think, between A Lynn and David Lee, they could work harder to coach him up to read the field, and throw, fast. Taylor has weapons now, Sammy is an incredible talent. With what we saw today, Taylors... reluctance, coaches gotta work on that. Taylor has the arm and the accuracy, enough. Hes got the weapons, hes got the talent. Its now a matter of a quicker read, and just let it fly. I gotta think Sammy was the hot read on alot more than three play calls today.

I actually think TT is doing exactly what the coaches want him to do at this point.

Have people forgotten what the identity of this team is supposed to be? 21 points is TERRIBLE

The Seahawks lead the league in scoring D and they allow 17 points a game on average.

The Bills allow 21.5 a game and rank 12th in the league.

21 points, while not ideal, while not good is not "TERRIBLE." It's pretty much average in this league. Get some perspective.

he is but he is doing it inconsistantly

Im still waiting for him to put it together game to game consistantly and I am his "number 1 fan"

Can't say I disagree. I like him as well and I understand that he will likely never be a top 10 QB passing and he doesn't have to be but our D needs to step up If we are to be serious contenders.

The Seahawks lead the league in scoring D and they allow 17 points a game on average.

21 points, while not ideal, while not good is not "TERRIBLE." It's pretty much average in this league. Get some perspective.

based on the identify I feel we have been sold as a bills team......if we score more then 14 points we should be winning games

Quite the offensive game plan.

You have your best player back and Bill looked at him 3 times all day (and once back to back). This is pathetic.... Yes it is the old "You have a Ferrari but only take it out in the 25mph school zone.

Conversely they did win the game, but yet again a struggle and little in the way of offense as Jacksonville knew what the Bills were running every play.

Woods was out. Harvin was out. MG was out. Watkins was coming back from an injury and on a pitch count. TT is a QB with limitations. The OL was having a bad game. And ALynn generates 28 points of offense in a win.

And this is bad somehow?

The Bills are scoring 27 points per game and are 5-2 since ALynn took over. Clearly the man doesn't know how to game plan. Fire him now, I say!

based on the identify I feel we have been sold as a bills team......if we score more then 14 points we should be winning games

No wonder you're happy with the QB play, you're under the impression he just needs to lead the offense to 15 points a game and he's doing his job?

No wonder you're happy with the QB play, you're under the impression he just needs to lead the offense to 15 points a game and he's doing his job?

No

I am saying that this was supposed to be a defensive dominant....run the ball....control the clock....dont turn the ball over offense.....frankly I dont care how we score the points.

when all of a sudden did it turn into we gotta score 30 points a game to win?

also...I have NEVER said I was happy with the qb play...that is something that was generated about me because I am defending our qb. Tyrod is been inconsistant....and I am hoping that it gets better as the season goes on.

I state my opinion...then for some reason people tell me what my opinion is

Edited by John from Hemet

Gotta see the All 22 film before you criticize the qb's decisions on where to go with the ball.

Was nice to see #14 back out there. Very exciting! 80 yards is a great showing after being out 2 months.

Gotta see the All 22 film before you criticize the qb's decisions on where to go with the ball.

Was nice to see #14 back out there. Very exciting! 80 yards is a great showing after being out 2 months.

yesssssir

We have forgotten what it feels like to have a blue chip receiver

He said he wasn't even supposed to play that much this week. So shut the !@#$ up with your complaining.

He was on the field but TT wasn't looking at him and few plays thrown to him. I really don't get how he was on the field more then expected (and taken out on a # of third downs) and this is a bad thing.

Until the last quarter of last year he was woefully under-utilized. The first 2-3 games this year was the same thing. You have to trust your best player and design plays for him. There are simple throws that can be made and soften up the defense (ie. his second catch or a back shoulder timing pattern).

Edited by Billsfan1972

Throw every bill not named TT under the bus.

Sad stuff John.

Quite the offensive game plan.

You have your best player back and Bill looked at him 3 times all day (and once back to back). This is pathetic.... Yes it is the old "You have a Ferrari but only take it out in the 25mph school zone.

Conversely they did win the game, but yet again a struggle and little in the way of offense as Jacksonville knew what the Bills were running every play.

He played 50% of the snaps...the Bills clearly didn't want to overdo it on his first game back...Tyrod only had 12 completions, it's not like he had 20 or 25...