Anyone else have any bad news about this offseason

Rudyc80

Do you see how bad the 49ers are? Do ya?

Well that is the result of overpaying players with huge salaries and signing bonuses. The Bills are at the cusp of being a real contender and replacing Williams and Jennings this season will not derail this train by a long shot. In fact we'll be even better because we will have all the more money to spend. Has a player leaving the Bills ever shown anything to cause you regret? I rest my case bro.

252865[/snapback]

Only player i can say meets that mold is Ted Washington. I was sad to see him go, and he was a force to be reckoned with. However, Sam Adams may be even better.

It is great to have someone like Rudy here on this site. Regardless of how bad I feel, I always know that there is someone more miserable than myself.

Keep up the good work Rudy!!. I was having a pretty crappy day until I read this. Now I feel much better. :flirt:

Really, where DID this come from??  I have been searching on google and NFL.com for the article and zip, nada, nothing.

253086[/snapback]

During a speech during SB week, Tagliabue mentioned playing a regular season game in Toronto. From there, the speculation took off like a wildfire that it would be a Buffalo game that would be moved.

http://www.superbowl.com/news/story/8163420

During a speech during SB week, Tagliabue mentioned playing a regular season game in Toronto.  From there, the speculation took off like a wildfire that it would be a Buffalo game that would be moved.

http://www.superbowl.com/news/story/8163420

253096[/snapback]

That doesn't seem right. Not sure how he could do it. He simply doesn't have the authority to FORCE Ralph into having a game in Toronto.

That doesn't seem right. Not sure how he could do it. He simply doesn't have the authority to FORCE Ralph into having a game in Toronto.

On back of my Oct.3.2004 Bills vs Pat ticket in part " Management reserves the right to alter the day and time of game" No where does it say they can move the game to a new location. Also "All sales are final"