Anyone else have any bad news about this offseason

Rudyc80

Heres my recap so far.

1. Bills announce we will go with a rookie QB who looks very far away.

2. NFL announces that they might make the Bills play a game in Toronto.

3. Rumors that the Bills will trade Henry for a average lineman who was benched last year!

4. The Jets will get Laverneus Coles which makes their WR core better than ours while we downgrade our defense!

5. TD basically says "see ya" to Jennings and more importantly Pat Williams who we need to keep our great defense intact.

6. Patriots won another superbowl.

Did i leave anything out? Im pumped!

Heres my recap so far.

3. Rumors that the Bills will trade Henry for a average lineman who was benched last year!

4. The Jets will get Laverneus Coles which makes their WR core better than ours while we downgrade our defense!

5. TD basically says "see ya" to Jennings and more importantly Pat Williams who we need to keep our great defense intact.

252837[/snapback]

Shut the f-ck up, already.

Heres my recap so far.

252837[/snapback]

1. Don't know where you get that, coaching staff is very impressed with how he's doing in only this short period of time in the offseason.

2. Personally, I haven't heard that one. Heard an NFL team may play a game there in the future.

3. Henry was also benched last year. Lineman was benched for last two games of season after getting hurt.

4. Yeah, because Coles is just great. :flirt:

5. JJ and PW not worth their asking prices.

6. And they'll probably win this year too. Unless loss of both coordinators hurts them.

Heres my recap so far.

252837[/snapback]

Do you see how bad the 49ers are? Do ya?

Well that is the result of overpaying players with huge salaries and signing bonuses. The Bills are at the cusp of being a real contender and replacing Williams and Jennings this season will not derail this train by a long shot. In fact we'll be even better because we will have all the more money to spend. Has a player leaving the Bills ever shown anything to cause you regret? I rest my case bro.

Heres my recap so far.

252837[/snapback]

The whole Pat Williams thing to me kinda urks me in a way. But, keep in mind that all players/agents start with a high asking price at first. They play the market for awhile to see what they can get. Sure enough that 5 million a year will drop down significantly with in the next few days. He realizes how much Sam makes and has plenty of friends in Buffalo. He wants to be a Bill. And I believe he will be a Bill next year.

There is a reason why the Pats are soo sucessful. The reasons being their players want to win and they're not all about the money. They take pay cuts when asked to and have years of experience together because of this. Not to mention the coaching. When teams/players realize that this is a clear cut blueprint for suceess in the NFL they will remain competative for years to come.

Why are you pumped?

252840[/snapback]

Methinks that is how Rudy has decided to deal with unsubstantiated pending doom and gloom. It's time embrace it instead of fear it. It's kind like the old SNL sketch with Dan Akroyd as Jimmy Carter when inflation was going through the roof. Instead of fighting it, Carter decided that "Inflation is our friend. Wouldn't you like to eat a $15 hamburger. Or drive a $200,000 car? I know I would." :flirt:

Do you see how bad the 49ers are? Do ya?

Well that is the result of overpaying players with huge salaries and signing bonuses. The Bills are at the cusp of being a real contender and replacing Williams and Jennings this season will not derail this train by a long shot. In fact we'll be even better because we will have all the more money to spend. Has a player leaving the Bills ever shown anything to cause you regret? I rest my case bro.

252865[/snapback]

Haven Moses, Daryl Lamonica, Ron Dole, Howard Ballard, and Ahmad Rashad come to mind... :flirt:

had to open this Rudy post.

all is right in the world. I was worried for a while there.  :flirt:

252867[/snapback]

I only open Rudys' threads, to get a look at that avatar! Lighten up Rudy. Remember, things may seem bad now, because the Bills can really only give up players. After March 2nd, they can add them...lets reserve judgement. The NFL season has only been over for 3 weeks! We have another 5 long months to go, before training camp even opens......... :doh: Now you got me depressed too!

Heres my recap so far.

252837[/snapback]

7. Dolphins sign the best coach available, and start to rebuild.

I'll add to the Gloom and Doom.

Since Bledsoso is gone the Bills have sold more season tickets than when he was here.

There will be concerts at the Ralph this year.

Buddy "The Wonder" dog is still a chick magnet, but I'm married, I will sell phone #'s for $$$$$.