Week 12: Jaguars' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This trend explains the return of Jordan Gay.

@SalSports

Last 3 weeks Bills kickoff return average allowed: 24.0 21.7 28.0 5 of previous 7 games were all 19.7 yards or less.

Seymour to get more work at nickel corner
Last week Kevon Seymour saw more work at nickel corner than he had previously, but it was still just 15 snaps against Cincinnati. Nickell Robey-Coleman actually got more work by game’s end with 23 snaps. Today it looks like both will see work in the slot again, and Seymour could get more of the work.

Does anyone know why he is back? I thought Carpenter has done fine with the kickoff duties.

Was posted up thread. Basically the other teams were returning the ball too much.

This trend explains the return of Jordan Gay.

@SalSports

Last 3 weeks Bills kickoff return average allowed: 24.0 21.7 28.0 5 of previous 7 games were all 19.7 yards or less.

Seymour to get more work at nickel corner

Edited by The Wiz

Was posted up thread. Basically the other teams were returning the ball too much.

thanks. Seems strange to me. In my opinion you don't want touchbacks anymore.you want a high kick to the goal line, or a couple of yards in, to give team a chance to keep them inside the 25. Seems like Carp was doing that.

thanks. Seems strange to me. In my opinion you don't want touchbacks anymore.you want a high kick to the goal line, or a couple of yards in, to give team a chance to keep them inside the 25. Seems like Carp was doing that.

The way carp kicks is different than Gay. Carp has the distance but sacrifices hang time. same thing when he hangs the ball, gets it up but ends up coming down around the 20 anyways. Gay can get it to the goal line and give the coverage team the time to get down there before the ball comes down.

@JaySkurski

#Bills owners Terry and Kim Pegula are awarding an honorary game ball to the family of Bob Kalsu. Next step should be to retire his No. 61.

@TBNSports

Buffalo News Sports Retweeted Jay Skurski

Ceremony being held right now with military members on field & video tribute. Our live #Bills coverage today: http://buffalonews.com/2016/11/27/live-coverage-jacksonville-jaguars-buffalo-bills/

@ProFootballDoc

Expect @CutonDime25 to be essentially 100%. No ball security/pass catching issues. Wrote this after initial injury. http://shar.es/18pEYR