Bills vs. Bengals Postgame - Stayin' Alive

26CornerBlitz

Dude, don't use the terms Kyle Williams and Waiver in the same sentence.... I had to use my AED to get going again.

I hope he doesnt get cut like so many people on here keep mentioning. Restructure the contract if you gotta but we gotta keep em.

Indeed.

These are those grind-out games that are critical to win. All I wanted was the win; I'll forget about this game tomorrow forever.

Yep. We won. Well take it. I dont see the Jags apologizing for beating us last year in a flukey situation.

Burfict is one dirty ass mofo of a player. He clearly went head first into Woods while he was on the ground. The Dictator better do something about that.

Is that how Woods got injured? Wat a bastard. I read Rex's comments on that. pretty funny, he said something like "I thought their shoulda been a flag but it is what it is he was wearing a Bills helmet" that says it all.

Depends on the Jekyll & Hyde performances of the QB. If he plays like he did against Seattle, they have a good shot to run the table. Need to get Watkins & Woods back to help the offense. TT has zero trust in anyone else.

I dont blame Tyrod. He gave Goodwin a chance to make a play on the ball and he didnt. (on the INT). If that was Watkins or Woods they woulda made the catch or broke it up. Did you hear? Watkins is back next week vs the Jags!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the bar is that they impress you? This place is falling to @#$%

For the the bar is I am entertained. As I said before, I want the team to win badly, but I'd much, MUCH rather they do so in an entertaining fashion than to do so in a 'bog-through-the-mud' fashion.

Many people already made posts about them being glad they won the game in other threads...now that it settled in, they are going to CONTINUE the conversation with observations about what needs to be improved....both to make the team better and to make the product more entertaining.

I want entertainment. I'll take the win, but I don't see ANYTHING wrong with constructive criticism of the team when they put on a performance where they barely get by. That is the whole point of message forums for many people...not to just be glorified cheerleaders behind a keyboard.

For the the bar is I am entertained. As I said before, I want the team to win badly, but I'd much, MUCH rather they do so in an entertaining fashion than to do so in a 'bog-through-the-mud' fashion.

Many people already made posts about them being glad they won the game in other threads...now that it settled in, they are going to CONTINUE the conversation with observations about what needs to be improved....both to make the team better and to make the product more entertaining.

I want entertainment. I'll take the win, but I don't see ANYTHING wrong with constructive criticism of the team when they put on a performance where they barely get by. That is the whole point of message forums for many people...not to just be glorified cheerleaders behind a keyboard.

For me it goes:

Win in a blowout

Win a close one

Everything else.