Bright Side of Weed Legalization In Certain States

PolishDave

I Dont make my policies based off of taxabilities

If you give up title ix I'll give up federal drug regulation haha

Can you think of any other possible benefits of an exploding new industry beyond "taxabilities?"

The willful ignorance to those that have profited from this ridiculous prohibition and the war on drugs is disturbing. By all means, keep locking up poor urban kids and sick grandmothers...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you think of any other possible benefits of an exploding new industry beyond "taxabilities?"

The willful ignorance to those that have profited from this ridiculous prohibition and the war on drugs is disturbing. By all means, keep locking up poor urban kids and sick grandmothers...

legalize weed! think of the children!

My gosh, this is why I avoid these ridiculous topics.

legalize weed! think of the children!

My gosh, this is why I avoid these ridiculous topics.

You're not doing a good job at avoidance.

So much for State's Rights. It only applies when Dems are in the White House.

Guess you missed the part where your hero Hillary told the bankers she would keep it illegal.

#notmypresidentdude

I wanna buy some kitty. It'd be jobs. Itd be money. #legalizewhorin'

Good idea, I'm on board 2pm blowjobs on a Tuesday to help the economy? Yes we can !

Money? So what are people buying weed with now? Juju beans?

Money's going to growers/sellers/states that are smart enough for full legalization. Edited by Ryan L Billz

You seriously don't see the economic potential of this industry? It's not just "weed," there are countless peripheral opportunities.

Of course I do. But do you agree that money not currently spent on pot is being spent elsewhere and is now making its way into the economy regardless of the legality of pot right? Or are people that are going to be buying pot sticking that money under their mattresses now?

Of course I do. But do you agree that money not currently spent on pot is being spent elsewhere and is now making its way into the economy regardless of the legality of pot right? Or are people that are going to be buying pot sticking that money under their mattresses now?

What is the argument for any new industry then?

you don't have a 401J. Its a pre tax savings portfolio drawing equity on a bubble payment HARP 36% ARP DDT BBD to become available when weed is legal to better fund your weed habits.

You raysis

Burying it under mattress will definitely result in prosecution. That is what they got Capone for - evasion of IRS taxes - and there is no way the IRS is going to be told to ignore that money no matter what it smells like.

Heroin will be more predominant no matter what is legalized or not. More soft people in this world will fall into it, doesn't matter one way or another.

Soft people? Like the doctors wife who is in a terrible car accident and is left with constant, excruciating back pain that even the pain meds cannot relieve? Or the war vet who returns with PTSD and turns to drugs and alcohol to cope, only to have things get out of hand? Or the child who is sexually abused, only to repress the memories for years but turns to alcohol and Xanax as a teenager to deal with overwhelming but unexplained anxiety? Or the high school football player who suffers a severe concussion leading to frequent seizures who then discovers that pot, and later Roxy's provide some temporary relief, only to get hooked. Or the high school basketball player who breaks an ankle and gets hooked on the pain killers before going off to college?

Those soft people? I've known all those people. Two of them are dead. None of them were soft. They are real people with real problems that are probably tougher than anything you have ever lived through. Once you get started on pills, even legally prescribed, it can be beyond your control without help. Every case is unique, and it involves a human life. Don't just dismiss them as soft or weak - you have no idea. Maybe you would benefit from listening and learning a little more, and judging a little less. We don't call people with limited communications skills soft, we just know we all have different strengths and weaknesses.

Of course you don't, ignorance is bliss.

I am just not dumb to read one !@#$ing story and thing that is the world. I was in the middle of that **** more then you could ever of dreamed of. So don't give me your !@#$ing sob story. See how soft you are over one comment.

You proved my point in more ways then one.

This is why you don't talk about **** you know nothing about "it happened to people I know so I know everything"

Sell it, watch people get killed slowly as you supply it to them. Watch the people around you die from the competition of keeping these people hooked. Don't try me with your bull **** stories.

Edited by Beef Jerky