Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Jan?  Wow. Name calling. I thought you were above such petty things. 

such a pity. 

maybe someone will find this thread worthy. 

Wr don’t have Kings 

Have a read and let it sink in. 

What do you expect people to say to you? You spout nonsense or "msm" talking points (BIRM) and expect that to further a reasonable discussion? <_<

Ben Sasse is unhappy with the President. What's your point? I certainly hope someone shows him, as I showed you, that 1997 law that gave the president the power to suspend payroll taxes during a national disaster ... which we are in now. A declared national disaster.

• Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What do you expect people to say to you? You spout nonsense or "msm" talking points (BIRM) and expect that to further a reasonable discussion? <_<

Ben Sasse is unhappy with the President. What's your point? I certainly hope someone shows him, as I showed you, that 1997 law that gave the president the power to suspend payroll taxes during a national disaster ... which we are in now. A declared national disaster.

Ben Sasse, 2nd generation Maverick not thinking things through clearly. 

This is a war crime just like the Wansee Conference that determined the “Final Solution” that became the Holocaust. America MUST have war crimes trials for these traitors including every member of the cabinet. 

Trump cabinet officials voted in 2018 White House meeting to separate migrant children, say officials

And our queen b ring leader @Deranged Rhino is spouting off about trafficking - you can’t make this schitt up

• Haha (+1) 1

I am surprised she lasted as long as she did. Her home/family life is one of the craziest dynamic I have seen play out in the political-public-forum in quite some time.

Top Trump aide Kellyanne Conway to leave White House

Kellyanne Conway, one of President Donald Trump’s most influential and longest serving advisers, announced Sunday that she would be leaving the White House at the end of the month.

</snip>

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1