Hilarious Pot Legalization Supporters

PolishDave

Does anyone else find it unbelievably humorous watching these political videos of the people who want Pot legalized in New York State. Friggin hilarious burnouts.

Yeah man.......psssssss.....bad buzz.......Yeah it should be legal........Wait what?...........psss....bad buzz

Channel 7 was interviewing some of them. Where in the hell do they scrape this dirtbags up from?

Burnouts are funny.

What about the pot smokers who lead organized and responsible lives? Sigmund Freud used a lot of LSD and Cocaine. Are they burn outs too?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the pot smokers who lead organized and responsible lives? Sigmund Freud used a lot of LSD and Cocaine. Are they burn outs too?

While you correct about cocaine, the psychedelic properties of LSD were not discovered until well after Freud's death....perhaps you were thinking of Timothy Leary.

But here's an interesting list of other burnouts like Freud:

http://www.famousscientists.org/14-famous-scientists-inventors-who-experimented-with-drugs/

I'm concerned about people downing cold medicine and driving

As you should be. And your point exactly............??

There is a saliva swab test police officers can use. It takes 8 minutes to get results.

That's great!! One question. What does it have to do with my question regarding will there be more people driving under the influence when it becomes legal?

As you should be. And your point exactly............??

That's great!! One question. What does it have to do with my question regarding will there be more people driving under the influence when it becomes legal?

My point is- should cough syrup be illegal?

I'm confused, what does the legality of something have to do with people choosing to drive under the influence?

Does anyone else find it amusing that these right wing prohibitionists are the same ones who normally argue FOR personal responsibility and lack of government intervention?

Edited by SWATeam

I'm confused, what does the legality of something have to do with people choosing to drive under the influence?

Does anyone else find it amusing that these right wing prohibitionists are the same ones who normally argue FOR personal responsibility and lack of government intervention?

Not everyone who's conservative is anti-drug. Far from it.

Stick to football.

Ahhhh so your point is that because cough syrup is legal so should pot. Or something like that. :wacko:

Lack of government intervention? No. Limited government intervention.

That's true. Rush loves himself some opioids.

Rush isn't a conservative, IMO. At least not MY brand of conservative.

Of course not everyone, who said that?

Notice anything interesting about states that have legalized?

Well one thing they all have in common is they allow direct ballot initiatives...which many states don't.

Ahhhh so your point is that because cough syrup is legal so should pot. Or something like that. :wacko:

Lack of government intervention? No. Limited government intervention.

No, cannabis should be legal for many reasons. I was simply pointing out the idiocy of citing concern over impaired driving as an argument for prohibition.

Rush isn't a conservative, IMO. At least not MY brand of conservative.

Well one thing they all have in common is they allow direct ballot initiatives...which many states don't.

You're not very good at this. Keep looking, you'll find other commonalities

No, cannabis should be legal for many reasons. I was simply pointing out the idiocy of citing concern over impaired driving as an argument for prohibition.

Being concerned that there will be more impaired drivers should marijuana be legalize is idiocy? I'll take a page from crayonz book. Are you sure you're not stoned again because you sure sound stoned again

If your claim is they're all blue states you're wrong again. Florida Alaska Arkansas and Montana have all either legalized or made medical marijuana available. Wanna try again kid? Edited by joesixpack

You sure make yourself look like an idiot in this thread.... Might want to stop posting until you get smarter.

This is rich. Tell us more about Trump. Lololololol.

Did you want Hillary to win or something is that why you are so mad? Look at you taking things off topic b.c Trump won. Get over it! He won, he is our next president, he will be giving me tax cuts and you will be paying for them.

If your claim is they're all blue states you're wrong again. Florida Alaska Arkansas and Montana have all either legalized or made medical marijuana available. Wanna try again kid?

My god people are dense. No one said ALL. If you don't see a correlation (not a perfect correlation, but certainly a positive one) between a states drug laws and their political leaning, then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you need a statistics lesson? Have you gotten there in your high school studies yet?

Or maybe your anecdotal example of your personal stance is more representative?

You sure make yourself look like an idiot in this thread.... Might want to stop posting until you get smarter.

Because you disagree? :lol: That actually makes me feel better

My god people are dense. No one said ALL. If you don't see a correlation (not a perfect correlation, but certainly a positive one) between a states drug laws and their political leaning, then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you need a statistics lesson? Have you gotten there in your high school studies yet?

Or maybe your anecdotal example of your personal stance is more representative?

I think we've scientifically proven that you're an idiot with this thread. May be a good idea to go into hiding for a while.

Did you want Hillary to win or something is that why you are so mad? Look at you taking things off topic b.c Trump won. Get over it! He won, he is our next president, he will be giving me tax cuts and you will be paying for them.

You telling someone they look stupid is hilarious.

Your takes on trump were excellent.

Edited by Ryan L Billz