Will Doug Marrone be the Jags HC when they come to New Era?

YoloinOhio

Will Doug Marrone be the Jags interim HC when they come to town?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Will Doug Marrone be the Jags interim HC when they come to town 11/27?

• Yes. Gus will finally be canned within the next month.
    • No. Gus has more lives than a cat.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you think of Bortles pre 2014 draft?

Kinda similar assessment to EJ. Has the positives of a decent arm, frame and above-average athletic ability.

Never felt he was that accurate, made poor decisions when forced to make multiple reads, didn't really anticipate. Under my current grading system, probably a 3rd round project.

Can't fault them for being enamoured with him at the time. Just that the 'first round pick' label forced him into action before he could grow as a player. A shame really, he seems like a right laugh off the field.

Kinda similar assessment to EJ. Has the positives of a decent arm, frame and above-average athletic ability.

Never felt he was that accurate, made poor decisions when forced to make multiple reads, didn't really anticipate. Under my current grading system, probably a 3rd round project.

Can't fault them for being enamoured with him at the time. Just that the 'first round pick' label forced him into action before he could grow as a player. A shame really, he seems like a right laugh off the field.

i also thought he was similar to an EJ type project but then really second guessed myself when he looked pretty good last year. He has regressed terribly. Coincidentally he has EJ's WB coach Nate Hackett.

i also thought he was similar to an EJ type project but then really second guessed myself when he looked pretty good last year. He has regressed terribly. Coincidentally he has EJ's WB coach Nate Hackett.

I thought he turned the corner as well. I saw that picture of where his arm was coming from a couple days ago and nearly fell off my chair. He's gone back to being laughably inefficient.