Lions Cut Joique Bell

xsoldier54

Yeah lets add another RB, this team doesnt need receivers or anything

Didn't say anything about not needing receivers, but Gillislee doesn't exactly inspire me as a solid replacement for Shady. I agree with you. We should add a veteran WR or two with both Watson and Woods out. There are a few quality veteran WR's out there still in FA as well.

Didn't say anything about not needing receivers, but Gillislee doesn't exactly inspire me as a solid replacement for Shady. I agree with you. We should add a veteran WR or two with both Watson and Woods out. There are a few quality veteran WR's out there still in FA as well.

Gillislee and Williams are much better than Bell

Gillislee and Williams are much better than Bell

Not sure about that. Gillislee may be as good, but doesn't have the track record. Williams is unproven and has fumbleitis. Just looking to add some depth and I believe he is worth taking a flyer on. I agree with the others that we need WR"s, but we didn't run the ball very well yesterday either.

Not sure about that. Gillislee may be as good, but doesn't have the track record. Williams is unproven and has fumbleitis. Just looking to add some depth and I believe he is worth taking a flyer on. I agree with the others that we need WR"s, but we didn't run the ball very well yesterday either.

One fumble is fumbleitis now. We have enough RB depth. We have 0 WR depth at this point.

We didnt run well because for some unknown reason Lynn and Rex decided to keep putting Shady on the field hurt.

One fumble is fumbleitis now. We have enough RB depth. We have 0 WR depth at this point.

We didnt run well because for some unknown reason Lynn and Rex decided to keep putting Shady on the field hurt.

The Bills didn't run well because the OL got their collective asses handed to them for most of the game.

If they are going to bring back a RB, why not take Williams back off the Steelers PS? He atleast has somewhat better an idea of the playbook being here last year and part of the off-season, compared to bell who hasn't been here for years

Apparently he rolled up and smoked his only copy of the bills playbook.

But when Gillislee was in thr game he found holes minus that dumb wilcat call

It really pissed me off to see 22 get any carries given gilie had 4 or 5 touches.