ST coach Kathryn Smith, nobody prepares like a chick

Webster Guy

The only thing as satisfying as converting a fake punt or field goal (remember the Moorman to Ryan Denney one?) is shutting one down.

I know there are other special teams coaches, but I'm giving credit to Kathryn Smith for that one. The Bills said they were practicing for that play, and as we all know, nobody prepares like a female. I mean, how many wedding planners are males? Ever been to your kid's open house and see the male teachers winging it and the female teachers handing out color coded, initialed agenda's with personalized gift bags?

Well I have, and I'm taking back what I said initially about the Bills hiring a woman coach being some PR move by Russ Brandon to make them seem more progressive or something. Nice job Kathryn and the ST coaches! That play iced the game for us.

The only thing as satisfying as converting a fake punt or field goal (remember the Moorman to Ryan Denney one?) is shutting one down.

I know there are other special teams coaches, but I'm giving credit to Kathryn Smith for that one. The Bills said they were practicing for that play, and as we all know, nobody prepares like a female. I mean, how many wedding planners are males? Ever been to your kid's open house and see the male teachers winging it and the female teachers handing out color coded, initialed agenda's with personalized gift bags?

Well I have, and I'm taking back what I said initially about the Bills hiring a woman coach being some PR move by Russ Brandon to make them seem more progressive or something. Nice job Kathryn and the ST coaches! That play iced the game for us.

Made me laugh :D