I would gamble and trade for Josh Gordon

Josh Gordon's last NFL touchdown was December 15th, 2013.

Buffalo's last playoff game was 1999 ! Ouch! that wasn't even in the new millenium. 2013 I can remember, 1999 was so long ago most people can't even remember that far back! Can you imagine if you were a high school senior? You're whole life you would have never seen your team play in the post season. WOW!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, just posted this in the other trade thread. We seem to not think smoking weed is a big deal so I dont think that will hold them back. We need this deal to happen. He will be our #1 until Sammy gets back then him and Sammy together next year will be just what this offense needs

Yes, just posted this in the other trade thread. We seem to not think smoking weed is a big deal so I dont think that will hold them back. We need this deal to happen. He will be our #1 until Sammy gets back then him and Sammy together next year will be just what this offense needs

the rehab was for alcohol. More than just weed. Edited by YoloinOhio

i don't get it. I'm saying he has a problem with both.

They said Marcel has depression but we know what the real issue was. They aren't going to say Gordon is addicted to marijuana but we know why he keeps getting suspended

You don't think he does?

Depression doesn't get you suspended

Personally I have bigger concerns of someone with an alcohol problem than a weed problem (and I drink regularly but don't smoke weed). It is just a more destructive vice.

I have been on the Gordon train but jumped off on this last rehab stop. He's an addict. That's different than a guy that thinks he's immune to the rules. Martavius Bryant may be the other guy in that same boat. I sympathize with him but don't trust that you will be able to change him. As great of a talent as Gordon is I just couldn't count on him. Unless you are structuring a contract with no guarantees - I'm out.

They said Marcel has depression but we know what the real issue was. They aren't going to say Gordon is addicted to marijuana but we know why he keeps getting suspended

The drugs that treat depression and ADHD do get you suspended though. Edited by Kirby Jackson

And Marcel Dareus has "depression"

You don't think he does?

He has had multiple issues including depression, ADHD, issues with MJ (I think addiction despite pot heads and pot-pjiles claim it isn't) and I am sure other issues we have not heard him talk about.

He also when on is an extremely dominating DT who is not limited to absorbing blockers and can even play DE.

He has had multiple issues including depression, ADHD, issues with MJ (I think addiction despite pot heads and pot-pjiles claim it isn't) and I am sure other issues we have not heard him talk about.

He also when on is an extremely dominating DT who is not limited to absorbing blockers and can even play DE.

You trace a late round pick for him. He's got no guaranteed money and is still under contract through the 2017 season

Again, I didn't say he doesn't have a drug problem. I said he has an alcohol problem AND a drug problem. The rehab he just did was for alcohol.