Congrats Bills fans!

Proud of you guys on back to back wins over two good football teams! I hope you guys keep it going and hopefully New England doesnt play well with Brady back. LA on the road will be very tough as their defense is playing well. Your defense is just as good too so it will be a low scoring game most likely. I think your offense is better then those guys as their only weapon is Gurley and Quick on offense. My Pack has a tough one against the Gmen. I hope we can win that one at home.

Proud of you guys on back to back wins over two good football teams! I hope you guys keep it going and hopefully New England doesnt play well with Brady back. LA on the road will be very tough as their defense is playing well. Your defense is just as good too so it will be a low scoring game most likely. I think your offense is better then those guys as their only weapon is Gurley and Quick on offense. My Pack has a tough one against the Gmen. I hope we can win that one at home.

Thanks for the shout out Ice Bowl.

Obviously, the Pats were without Brady but - then again - they were undefeated without Tom going into this game.

Good luck next week against the Gnats.

I would agree on the offense, but we'll need to see if our defense can stack up. Should be a fun game to watch.

:beer:

Thanks Ice! Good luck against the Giants!

I live in LA (and will be at the game next Sunday), so I've been trying to pay attention to them, more or less. I believe Quick is their #3 WR, at this point. I think they are considering Austin to be their #1, at the moment, because the just overpaid the crap out of him. Kenny Britt is #2, but is the better WR, IMO. All in all, they might have the worst stable of WRs in the league.