Bills at Patriots Postgame

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SalSports

Here are my Arrows Up, Arrows Down, and The Big Picture from the Bills 16-0 win at New England: http://www.wgr550.com/CAPACCIO-Bills-Patriots-Arrow-Up-Arrow-Down/22894991

Patriots tip hat to Bills ‘D’
The Patriots players on offense had to give the Bills credit. As hard as it was for them to admit they were outplayed by Buffalo’s defense, which pitched a shutout Sunday.

Bills saw McCoy as big mismatch in pass game
Getting LeSean McCoy in space was not something the Patriots defense was going to allow in the run game, so Buffalo’s game plan was to get McCoy on the edges by leaking him out of the backfield to catch passes and when he did he was a matchup nightmare for New England.

I love this presser. It was like "who dares to ask the Dark One a question!". Then he would mumble 3-4 words about not being good enough today.

the awkward silences had me dying!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

TT is coming along.....its not as fast as some would like....but its happening.

Last year BB owned Tyrod pretty well

Yes he is!

For anybody interested, I saw why the refs made a bad spot on the Powell 1st down. Instead of putting the ball down where he was tackled or giving it to the ref, he actually crawled a few yards on his belly, so the refs had to "guess" where to put the ball. Next time hand the ball to the ref where you got tackled rook.

@john_wawrow

For what it's worth, New England media referring this loss to the #Bills as "a hiccup."

They're happy they're 3-1 and about to get Brady back.

As for the Bills, I loved me that game, but it's next week and the week after that which will be the next test for Rex, the coaches, and the Bills: can they sustain that level of preparation and intensity?

@john_wawrow

It's one thing to dismiss loss on 3rd-string starter, but depleted #Bills offense poked interesting holes in #PatriotsNFL_Season_2016_NE.png defense.

Yep, this is the salient point that the "big deal, you beat our 3rd string QB" Pats** fans need to come to grips with: the Pats let the Bills offense pwn them for 36 minutes and 11 seconds.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

Bills' defense shuts out Brissett, Pats

The Buffalo Bills are alive and well after a 16-0 victory in Foxborough over the Patriots. Here's what we learned:

1. Don't pin this result entirely on the Patriots starting third-string quarterback Jacoby Brissett. Buffalo's offense dictated play with three scoring drives over 10 plays to start the game. Buffalo's defensive front seven dominated New England, harassing Brissett when the team started passing in the second half. Rex Ryan has out-coached Bill Belichick and Bruce Arians in back-to-back weeks. The NFL is a strange and wonderful place.

Rex Ryan joking about having an insider in Fauxboro was the best.

Billicheat has an insider at One Bills Driver as well; my inside source says that wastebaskets that Leroi empty, that he often passes on to other teams, was fed false information. We will see if he is mad enough to get his ex-NSA guy to hire someone to 'teach him a lesson'.