Bledsoe Stats Netx Year - Speculate

San-O

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You stepped up to a bet no one would ever take. Don't knock yourself over patting yourself on the back for stepping up. He was exagerating a bit.

250225[/snapback]

Seems everyone is exagerating a bit when it comes to Bledsoe huh? But no, wait, it's being over-dramatic too....it just depends on what side of the fence you are on.

All this Bledsoe sh--, from armchair football gurus who post 400 times a day is getting old. I'm just going to start calling people on their non-sense.

I see it's already hit a nerve with some. Just like it hit a nerve with others that every post on the board has to be about bashing Drew, and EXAGERATING everything about him at this point.

Seems everyone is exagerating a bit when it comes to Bledsoe huh?  But no, wait, it's being over-dramatic too....it just depends on what side of the fence you are on.

All this Bledsoe sh--, from armchair football gurus who post 400 times a day is getting old.  I'm just going to start calling people on their non-sense.

I see it's already hit a nerve with some.  Just like it hit a nerve with others that every post on the board has to be about bashing Drew, and EXAGERATING everything about him at this point.

250236[/snapback]

If you can't stand it, there's other boards.... You hit a nerve? You're the one freaking out today.

Listen, Drew will be OK... stop worrying about him so much. He still loves you.

And have fun with calling people out. You should really show what a football expert you are with that.

God, the infatuation with Bledsoe is unreal.  The board is almost unreadable.  So, let me get this straight.....Drew is going to start 14 games and throw only 5 TD's?  Do you also need a bookie, cuz I think I may just be willing to start venturing into taking bets for you only.  I see a lot of money in that.

Get real, whether you like Drew or not, 5 TD's is a joke.  Especially when Parcells is known to get pass happy, even with 42 yr old Vinny!

I'm not even going to say if I liked Drew or not, but if you care to wager that he only throws 5 TD's, let me know, I'd be glad to take your money!

And the crusade continues even when Drew isn't here anymore.

250173[/snapback]

yet you clearly contine to read it!

If you can't stand it, there's other boards.... You hit a nerve? You're the one freaking out today.

Listen, Drew will be OK... stop worrying about him so much. He still loves you.

And have fun with calling people out. You should really show what a football expert you are with that.

250240[/snapback]

Again, spew garbage, and I'm gonna call you out.

IT'S OLD. And then when someone like VABILLS posts about it, Drew bashers swarm him.

I'm gonna just start to be just as annoying as all of you Drew bashers until we can actually just talk about the Buffalo Bills again.

So, stay infatuated, and so I. This was a garbage post! Another Drew bash. I just wanted to even it out some!

Again, spew garbage, and I'm gonna call you out. 

IT'S OLD.  And then when someone like VABILLS posts about it, Drew bashers swarm him.

I'm gonna just start to be just as annoying as all of you Drew bashers until we can actually just talk about the Buffalo Bills again. 

So, stay infatuated, and so I.  This was a garbage post!  Another Drew bash.  I just wanted to even it out some!

250246[/snapback]

Your ability to ignore an entire thread broken?

yet you clearly contine to read it!

250243[/snapback]

Well hell yes I do. I saw an opportunity to make some money.

It's funny calling out a Drew basher. No one seems to want to take this bet! As a matter of fact, most people are predicting him to be a serviceable QB on this post.

Amazing. But nobody is predicting him to totally tank it in Dallas!

Your ability to ignore an entire thread broken?

250248[/snapback]

Don't want to ignore it. Just put some Drew bashers on the spot. It's fun, and getting easier. The more some of you read your own writing about Drew, the more you actually believe.

So, hey, maybe someone will bite. After all, you are all so sure Drew is the worst QB ever to play the game!

Don't want to ignore it.  Just put some Drew bashers on the spot.  It's fun, and getting easier.  The more some of you read your own writing about Drew, the more you actually believe.

So, hey, maybe someone will bite.  After all, you are all so sure Drew is the worst QB ever to play the game!

250253[/snapback]

You do realize the only one getting fired up from your posts is you...

It's fun to watch though.. keep it up..

Why do we even care what Bledsoe does anymore? All I see are posts about how will his stats be?, what number will he wear? will the Bills play Dallas next year? and Thank you Drew nonsense. People seem to care just as much about him now than when he was wih the Bills. Enough already.

Amazing.  But nobody is predicting him to totally tank it in Dallas!

250250[/snapback]

Whoa. Don't put words in my mouth.

I think he will be a total bust in Dallas. But saying that if he plays 14 games and only throws 5 TDs is ridiculous. Everyone knows that.

No one is gonna give you props for attempting to take that bet.

Listen, I bet if you send Bledsoe an envelope and enough stamps, he'll send you his jock... Will that keep you busy long enough to settle down about this?

You do realize the only one getting fired up from your posts is you...

It's fun to watch though.. keep it up..

250255[/snapback]

Again, no money down. Hmmmmm, the crusade has no basis.

Come on....5 TD's. $100

One of the crusaders will bite! Hell, one of you will bite, just to post 500 more times in a day!

Whoa. Don't put words in my mouth.

I think he will be a total bust in Dallas. But saying that if he plays 14 games and only throws 5 TDs is ridiculous. Everyone knows that.

No one is gonna give you props for attempting to take that bet.

Listen, I bet if you send Bledsoe an envelope and enough stamps, he'll send you his jock... Will that keep you busy long enough to settle down about this?

250261[/snapback]

See, here's where you and me differ. I'm not looking for props or fame on an internet message board. I'm not looking for an award to see who posts 12,000 times a day.

So, basically, you as a Drew basher, just admitted, that this post is pretty much garbage with no basis. So, why is it even posted? Is he a Bill now? He's gone like many of you wanted.

I'm just calling GARBAGE. And see, you keep responding to this, because you know that you are responsible for alot of the Drew garbage that goes on here!

I'm not looking for props.....I'm just looking for $100, and for Drew bashers to put their money where their mouth is.

It's in his words, not mine!

5 TD's / 14 starts.

I'm still waiting for someone to jump at it. Hell, I'm still waiting for someone to post dismal numbers. Most of the posts have him actually having a serviceable season!

Again, no money down.  Hmmmmm, the crusade has no basis.

Come on....5 TD's.  $100

One of the crusaders will bite!  Hell, one of you will bite, just to post 500 more times in a day!

250263[/snapback]

Moron: no one is dumb enough to say he will throw 5TDs if he starts 14 games.

I will HAPPILY make a bet with you about Bledsoe. A realistic one. I'll happily take the OVER 40 sacks bet again.

I'll take over 6 fumbles.

I'll take under 13TDs.

I'll take under 55%

I'll take under 2900 yards.

I'll take over 18 INTs.

See, those are realistically crappy goals.

Would you let go of the "5TDs?" ... you want me to say it? OK: "You're THE MAN for taking that bet!!" ;)

Moron: no one is dumb enough to say he will throw 5TDs if he starts 14 games.

I will HAPPILY make a bet with you about Bledsoe. A realistic one. I'll happily take the OVER 40 sacks bet again.

I'll take over 6 fumbles.

I'll take under 13TDs.

I'll take under 55%

I'll take under 2900 yards.

I'll take over 18 INTs.

See, those are realistically crappy goals.

Would you let go of the "5TDs?" ...  you want me to say it? OK: "You're THE MAN for taking that bet!!" ;)

250279[/snapback]

Well hell, excuse me for challenging bull sh-- that was actually IN WRITING. What could I be thinking. Actually holding one of you igmo's to what you actually write.

And now, you actually post something that is a 50-50 bet. Most of the numbers you posted are Drew's averages. I will, maybe though, take you up on the 13 TD thing. We'll have to work this out.....

So, would it be.....

If Drew makes 14 or more starts......he'll throw 13 TD's??? If that's the bet, I think we maybe have a deal on that one. 1-12, you win, and 13 and up I win???

Is that how it works?

Well hell, excuse me for challenging bull sh-- that was actually IN WRITING.  What could I be thinking.  Actually holding one of you igmo's to what you actually write.

And now, you actually post something that is a 50-50 bet.  Most of the numbers you posted are Drew's averages.  I will, maybe though, take you up on the 13 TD thing.  We'll have to work this out.....

So, would it be.....

If Drew makes 14 or more starts......he'll throw 13 TD's???  If that's the bet, I think we maybe have a deal on that one.  1-12, you win, and 13 and up I win???

Is that how it works?

250287[/snapback]

So STOJ.....come on man.......

Let's make the bet! 1-12, you win, 13 and up I win......14 or more starts!