Bledsoe Stats Netx Year - Speculate

San-O

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, $100 is good.  That way is should be realistically payable from either end!

250365[/snapback]

a dollar... fine. bet done. you may want to keep a record of this thread, because i won't (I didn't on my last TBD bet). Oh, and if he doesn't play 14 games (and by this, I guess we could go by if he is listed as the official starter???) is the bet off?

a dollar... fine. bet done. you may want to keep a record of this thread, because i won't (I didn't on my last TBD bet). Oh, and if he doesn't play 14 games (and by this, I guess we could go by if he is listed as the official starter???) is the bet off?

250370[/snapback]

Yeah, it's off if that happens!

He must START at least 14 games. He probably won't and we'll both be off the hook. But if he does, then it kicks in!

Good Luck!

Yeah, it's off if that happens!

He must START at least 14 games.  He probably won't and we'll both be off the hook.  But if he does, then it kicks in!

Good Luck!

250444[/snapback]

Is the bet for $100, like CentralVaBills says...or one dollar, as sh-- says?

There's a discrepancy here, folks.

Is the bet for $100, like CentralVaBills says...or one dollar, as sh-- says?

There's a discrepancy here, folks.

250479[/snapback]

Yet again, LA couldn't avoid a thread I was posting in..... I haven't read the TOS recently, but there HAS to be a stalking rule.

That being said, anyone who gambles as much as you claim to knows what a dollar is... $100. But thanks for butting in.

Yet again, LA couldn't avoid a thread I was posting in..... I haven't read the TOS recently, but there HAS to be a stalking rule.

That being said, anyone who gambles as much as you claim to knows what a dollar is...  $100. But thanks for butting in.

250549[/snapback]

In your world it's a dollar. In my gambling world, it's a buck. But I can see kids using the phrase 'dollar' these days.

And again...when you're in every single thread on the board, it's impossible to not run into you. You call it stalking. I call it continuing to post regardless of your presence. If you'll stop posting whatever oozes out of your head in every single thread, you'd be surprised how many times you'll find I'm not there.

I'm not talking about you posting in the same thread, I'm talking about you responding to my posts. NO ONE else responds nearly as much as you do. It's cute.

250586[/snapback]

Close your eyes and randomly click on any thread at TBD. If it wasn't started by you, you can bet your ass there's a good chance you'll click on one of your posts.

I'm done, missy. I can argue with you all day about your sandbox, but as long as it's accepted here, I have to learn to accept it or leave.

It's not your fault, really. It's mine. And I'll fix it.

Close your eyes and randomly click on any thread at TBD. If it wasn't started by you, you can bet your ass there's a good chance you'll click on one of your posts.

250592[/snapback]

This is such an awesome post.

Of the first 78 threads on TBD as of this post, I posted in 16 of them.

CARE TO KNOW YOUR NUMBER?

Wow. Had to take care of some busniess.

Where is CentralVA, having a coronary?

If you want $100, get a yob!

What about the other stats I posted: 5 TDs is ridiculous, what about the others?

I'll take $ 100 on each one, and still make out good.

And hey, I'm not the one who is "shocked and angry" about being cut, and

who was it that said "this is my team"?

I can bash whoever I want because I buy tickets. And who posts 100

times/day?