You have to laugh

gjv001

If you recall it was just a short year and half ago that Rex was thanking his lucky stars that he could hire the OC of his dreams. Rex was also so giddy about his ability to get Tyrod Taylor away from Baltimore. Not to mention his ecstaticity bringing in the perfect TE and an All Pro RB. Although the Offense hasn't been stellar, it certainly has outperformed the Defense over the last 18 games. So who the first to go, not the Defensive Genius, but the OC of Rex's dreams.

the script is so familiar. It's the same bad movie we've seen over and over.

This one is pretty easy to write. We struggle a few more weeks. At 0-4, they bench Tyrod and put in EJ (or Cardale). We head into the prime time game against Seattle with 2 wins or so. Get embarrassed on national TV by the Seahawks and Rex gets the axe the next day and they name an Interim HC for the rest of the year. Probably Anthony Lynn.

This is like the script of the mid 80's though right before we got good. We fired two head coaches in season over a 3 year period. Things finally came together. I think we have some talent on this team, but we just need to have the right guys at the helm. The difference is back then we had a young Jim Kelly. Right now we have JP Losman II.

the script is so familiar. It's the same bad movie we've seen over and over.

This one is pretty easy to write. We struggle a few more weeks. At 0-4, they bench Tyrod and put in EJ (or Cardale). We head into the prime time game against Seattle with 2 wins or so. Get embarrassed on national TV by the Seahawks and Rex gets the axe the next day and they name an Interim HC for the rest of the year. Probably Anthony Lynn.

As much as I dont want 0-4 and a lost season in Sept. It could be very likely.

Last year the conversation here revolved around fear of losing Roman to a head coaching job...

oh how times have changed...

This is why i try to stay away from strong opinion.

Because it could change from week to week.

Today for example !

You kidding? The seasons done now let alone in week 4.

I thought you were done watching ?

:flirt:

If you recall it was just a short year and half ago that Rex was thanking his lucky stars that he could hire the OC of his dreams. Rex was also so giddy about his ability to get Tyrod Taylor away from Baltimore. Not to mention his ecstaticity bringing in the perfect TE and an All Pro RB. Although the Offense hasn't been stellar, it certainly has outperformed the Defense over the last 18 games. So who the first to go, not the Defensive Genius, but the OC of Rex's dreams.

Ecstaticity?

You kidding? The seasons done now let alone in week 4.

Thinks look real bad but anything is possible in the NFL. I havent given up hope yet. Are you gonna be here if we go 0-6? I will.

Im also not as mad as you. When our players arent injured or suspended we have a pretty good roster minus our WR and OL depth. If we gotta go through this to get the "chosen one" HC/OC/DC that turn the ship around then its better we clean house or crash n burn now rather then later.

Edited by Marty McFly