Chris brown: Tyrod was getting plays called in late ALL game

Yeezus

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone do voice verification on that interview? Sounds doctored. The bills are really good. Its a conspiracy to hide it

Did one of the mods check to see if poster's account was hacked. Post appears to be from an Enquirer writer and we know they are not intelligent enough to be able to register for the wall.

Is Greg Roman serious??? What he hell is wrong with these coaches, how the hell do you not get play calls in on time in a NFL game

This explains why so many used timeouts and no urgency, the offense couldn't even break huddle until 10secs left on the play clock

THis shows once again that these coaches did not prepare properly for this game. This might be one of the worst, if not worst, coaching staff assembled I've seen in 20 years watching the bills

Even Jaurons offense was somewhat functional. Embarrassing

AGAIN !!! I thought this was the problem last yr, how the hell is it still a problem. Roman may be great at Xs n Os but game management is a whole other ball game.

TT is the leader of the offense, he should have said something to Roman. He needs to step up and own this offense, call protections, call audibles, change plays, etc

Maybe he can't

Interesting part is that it's Brown's observation - no one actually came out and said it (not that anyone would).

Granted, he's not wrong about them breaking the huddle late with no time to audible, which (I'm assuming) is likely caused by getting the play late. But could it also potentially be "calling the plays slow" (i.e. dicking around in the huddle) or huddling up late? Got me on the real issue, but they'd better figure it out STAT!!

Just do whatever they did to make the Defensive plays come in on time this year - does Rex have a cousin Ronald that knows Offense?

Took the words out of my mouth. He's apparently taking the fact that they came out of the huddle kind of late and assuming that plays came in late from that evidence.

You can't take this as gospel.

But if it turns out to be true, it's just shocking news because it should have been addressed long long ago unless it's caused by some kind of technical problem that's not on the Bills. And you'd have to figure that's unlikely.

At around 1:06, Chris Brown makes it clear he was assuming this from how late the huddle was breaking. Now, he may be right. But there might be some other reason too.

You're the only one here getting an attitude, with your sarcastic Washington comment.

I went to Google and,typed "Chris Brown Tyrod Taylor late calls." First result was this thread, second was WGR on demand audio. The citation provided by the OP was more than enough to verify.

Enjoy those grapes.

Verify Chris Brown's opinion? Yup.

Factually verify this? Nope. Not without more.

Edited by Thurman#1

Is Greg Roman serious??? What he hell is wrong with these coaches, how the hell do you not get play calls in on time in a NFL game

This explains why so many used timeouts and no urgency, the offense couldn't even break huddle until 10secs left on the play clock

THis shows once again that these coaches did not prepare properly for this game. This might be one of the worst, if not worst, coaching staff assembled I've seen in 20 years watching the bills

Even Jaurons offense was somewhat functional. Embarrassing

I think this was pretty obvious......breaking the huddle with less than 10 seconds most of the time.....ridiculous