Baltimore Offense not very Good

gjv001

Prior to Sunday's loss, I had envisioned the Bills winning because the Ravens don't have much of an offense. I still think their Offense is in the bottom quadrant of the NFL. I think the Jet's will be a better test of our Defense.

Somehow they got Perriman singled against Duke Williams. If that didn't happen we still might have been able to win that ugly mess.

Yesterday was payback for playing nobody in preseason and having an offensive coordinator who is probably better suited to run a ground and pound college offense. We are very poor at playing from behind in his offense, but luckily for us this week--so is Fitzy.

Somehow they got Perriman singled against Duke Williams. If that didn't happen we still might have been able to win that ugly mess.

Yesterday was payback for playing nobody in preseason and having an offensive coordinator who is probably better suited to run a ground and pound college offense. We are very poor at playing from behind in his offense, but luckily for us this week--so is Fitzy.

He's pretty much even across the board whether he's winning or losing so either way that's good for us.

It was Mike Wallace.