Secrets of 9/11: New details of chaos, nukes emerge

ALF

The government was confused? What a surprise.

Of course it was confused, the Republicans were in charge. Government is only efficient when Democrats are in charge, just look at Obama Care and Stimulous©

Nah what am I saying, greggggy's Reptoids are running it all behind the scenes

Of course it was confused, the Republicans were in charge. Government is only efficient when Democrats are in charge, just look at Obama Care and Stimulous©

Nah what am I saying, greggggy's Reptoids are running it all behind the scenes

Is Greg alt-right?

I'd love to send new recruits links and info. Thanks!

Perhaps. If we define Nazis as white people looking out for our interests in a world that is hostile to us, then I'm a Nazi for sure.

You sound very racist to me. The nerve. People are supposed to be cuckolded and submit to the PC ALT-Left Leninist NWO types (much like Europe ie British police and media that cover up huge muslim rape gangs). Which is pretty much the entire Democratic Party, establishment Republicans and so on. Some of the grammar slammers please check if "cuckolded" was used correctly. Not every day I use that one.

What I remember about 911 when it happened is I was sitting at my desk and heard some coworkers saying "a plane hit the WTC Tower". I thought it was a little Cessna or a little plane who's pilot was very stupid. Then about 15 minutes later someone said "another plane hit the other tower." That's when I knew it was a deliberate act.

I remember the left making fun of President Bush for hearing the first news and then keeping on reading to the grammar school kids. He got up a little bit later when the SS told him of the second hit.

The other vivid memory I have of the "panic" in government was Reagan's Secretary of State General Alexander Haig claiming to be "in charge" at the White House after Reagan got shot. He was probably 29th in line to become President at that point.

Here's a very good introduction, laying out 7 principles: http://therightstuff.biz/2016/03/06/big-tentism/

From your link:

The final alt-right ****-test is whether or not someone agrees with the reality that Jewish elites are opposed to our entire program. It is the third rail for a reason. The hardest redpill to take is a suppository, the Jewish Question. (Here I highly recommend Dr. Kevin MacDonald's site if you don't have the time preference for an entire series of books on the subject). The disproportionate influence of an elite Jewish minority in Western societies has been a net negative. Jews, who have a three thousand year history of regulating their communities to be as insular as possible among the nations whose territory they dwell in, show a consistent pattern of promoting the interests of their own ethnoreligious minority at the expense of the majority nation. It is what they do and when they do it here it is bad news for us.

You and George should hook up.