You Maineists thought you were safe, didn't you?

Beerball

Purely my specualtion but it's probably a Burmese python someone had as a pet and let go because it got too big. It will be dead in a few months if it makes it that long, it won't like Maine's weather when it gets cold.

I'm sick of hearing about Burmese pythons alreadt, it would be more dramatic if it ends up being a reticulated python, or African rock python, they get just as big and are more aggressive with nasty dispositions. That would make it more dire to catch/kill it.

Purely my specualtion but it's probably a Burmese python someone had as a pet and let go because it got too big. It will be dead in a few months if it makes it that long, it won't like Maine's weather when it gets cold.

I'm sick of hearing about Burmese pythons alreadt, it would be more dramatic if it ends up being a reticulated python, or African rock python, they get just as big and are more aggressive with nasty dispositions. That would make it more dire to catch/kill it.

I assume the other pythons would perish soon too. Temps are already getting into 50s @ night.