Potential GM's for 2017

Yeezus

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are some potential guys we can bring in to change the culture of a losing franchise next year? We clearly aren't going anywhere this season. I was hopeful but after arguably the worst offseason in the NFL (who else has this circus show going on) we are looking like a complete joke of a team.

Rex is going to be the same Rex of the last 5 years, he can't win back to back games. We will finish somewhere between 5-7 wins and thats it. Resign Tyrod b/c who else is going to play QB.

We need a brand new coaching staff and a new GM to fix this mess of a franchise. Losing embedded in our culture, Pegula needs to see that and fix it.

I vote for Whaley.

I'm sold on Whaley. In fact he's the best GM we've had since Polian. Right now the Bills are at least a top 10 team in talent, maybe higher if Taylor blossoms. I'm good with Roman and the offense too. The only question mark is the Ryan boys. If they can get their schitt halfway together this is going to be a glorious season.

Potential GMs for 2017: Doug Whaley. He's a smart kid who has been moving up in the organization for the last 5 years. Great talent scout. I think we should give him a shot.

nope because failure is part of the Bills fan base so much now that trolls like the OP want to continue to fail