• Brown / 52
    • Gugny / 69
    • Your own last name / ###

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear my Andre jersey sometimes. In terms of adding one I am thinking of getting Tyrod. My brother has this theory though that your jersey needs to match your build though. If he enforces that I am probably looking more at a TE or LB (Clay or Brown).

Is this why I feel more comfortable wearing my Kyle Williams jersey as opposed to the Whitner jersey I got re-purposed to Graham prior to last season?

Anyone have a solid resource for a Bruce jersey? Mitchell & Ness appears to be out of stock and eBay doesn't have much ...

Set up a saved search on eBay and get email alerts. It requires patience, but its the best way to get a deal on exactly what you want. it's how I got my vintage blue #78. It's in great shape and I got it for a song, maybe $25.

missed it. I think woods can come off the list. Feel free to click report on my initial post and have the mods change it. I've tried twice to edit it from the mobile its not taking.

Swore I had watkins

There's a limit of 20 choices so Watkins can't be added. I considered changing Gugny to Watkins, but some people already voted for that choice.

I wear my Andre jersey sometimes. In terms of adding one I am thinking of getting Tyrod. My brother has this theory though that your jersey needs to match your build though. If he enforces that I am probably looking more at a TE or LB (Clay or Brown).

i agree with that theory. It always looks funny to me when slight of build people are wearing like a Smedium Dareus Jersey

Just do what I do. Go to a thrift store. Buy whatever. That's how I got me a James Hardy jersey. It was only 1.99 and I still wonder if it was worth it.

So me finding my Moorman jersey at Goodwill was devine intervention? Edited by sodbuster