8-16: Bills' 2016 Training Camp - (10 AM - 12 PM)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ChrisBrownBills

Non-participants on Tuesday - Salas, Lewis, Robey-Coleman, Bush, A. Williams, Incognito, Glenn. #Bills

@SalSports

Offense working a lot of different sets with FB leading, including shotgun split-backs, I, and even some pistol with a little option.

More good news!!

@MatthewFairburn

Cordy Glenn is out of his walking boot.

@SalSports

Did he touch both feet down after securing it? Taylor to Goodwin.

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/765558833997545472

@mikerodak

Aaron Williams (concussion) making an appearance at Bills practice today. Walking around the field with a trainer.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills third-string OL Robert Kugler is getting checked on by trainers.

@JoeBuscaglia

Manny Lawson, on his first day back, is immediately with the first-team defense at right outside linebacker #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

Manny Lawson limited today as expected. Didn't participate in OL-DL drill where players engage, stack & shed. #Bills

@SalSports

Reggie Bush is not out here again today, by the way. Was an excused absence yesterday.

RB Karlos Williams gets second snap after LeSean McCoy.

@JaySkurski

On consecutive plays, #Bills had Adolphus Washington and Jerel Worthy, then Corbin Bryant jump offside. Rex Ryan couldn't have been pleased.

@john_wawrow

There is concern Robey-Coleman's injury significant. He was hurt leaping to break up pass over middle to Woods. Immediately began limping.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills rookie CB Kevon Seymour is getting time at nickel corner with the first-team in place of Nickell Robey-Coleman

I'm excited to see Seymour get some time in the nickle spot to see what he can do there, but I losing Robey for any significant time might hurt.

@john_wawrow

There is concern Robey-Coleman's injury significant. He was hurt leaping to break up pass over middle to Woods. Immediately began limping.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills rookie CB Kevon Seymour is getting time at nickel corner with the first-team in place of Nickell Robey-Coleman

Bright side is seeing what Coleman can do. To be blunt, Robey has been a dissapointment to me the last two years. And people now deep sending big, posession receivers and tight ends at him and talented or not, six+ inches of height difference matters.

I'm excited to see Seymour get some time in the nickle spot to see what he can do there, but I losing Robey for any significant time might hurt.

#21 knows the defense and as long as he's back by week 1, it should be fine. In the interim, getting the promising rook extra reps can only help in the long run.

@john_wawrow

@JoeBuscaglia

My opinion is that if Seymour can continue to acquit himself as a boundary corner, then you use him there in nickel sets and let Darby play the slot.

Bright side is seeing what Coleman can do. To be blunt, Robey has been a dissapointment to me the last two years. And people now deep sending big, posession receivers and tight ends at him and talented or not, six+ inches of height difference matters.

Robey certainly had a down year last year but I'm not ready to give up on the guy quite yet. He still has the best ball instincts on the team in my eyes. There are guys who just have a nose for the ball, he's one of them. It really helps him make up for whatever he might lack in the size department.

#21 knows the defense and as long as he's back by week 1, it should be fine. In the interim, getting the promising rook extra reps can only help in the long run.

True indeed. I didn't get to make it to camp at all this year so I'm not sure if he's been used yet in the nickle spot, haven't they primarily been using the Seymour on the boundary up until now? Would be nice to have him learn both spots so they can plug him in wherever they need him throughout the season

@SalSports

Even though Many Lawson is back, Lorenzo Alexander is starting at OLB in this 11/11 session.

@SalSports

Duke Williams once again starting at Safety for Aaron Williams.

@john_wawrow

Test results came back on #Bills Robey-Coleman around 10:30.

@MarkLud12

Karlos Williams still has a ways to go but he just turned the corner on a wide run and looked plenty fast in doing so

@SalSports

Getting into danger territory for James Wilder, Jr. He's the last RB to get reps in 11/11. Boom Herron was in before him.

@ChrisBrownBills

In goal to go team drill Kevon Seymour in with the ones in the slot. 2nd series that's happening. In slot for team earlier w/1s. #Bills

@SalSports

Tyrod has had to run a ton from the pocket today. Can't tell if it's poor OL or really good D. Usually, combination of both.

@SalSports

Even though Many Lawson is back, Lorenzo Alexander is starting at OLB in this 11/11 session.

@SalSports

Duke Williams once again starting at Safety for Aaron Williams.

@john_wawrow

Test results came back on #Bills Robey-Coleman around 10:30.

@MarkLud12

Karlos Williams still has a ways to go but he just turned the corner on a wide run and looked plenty fast in doing so

@SalSports

Getting into danger territory for James Wilder, Jr. He's the last RB to get reps in 11/11. Boom Herron was in before him.

@ChrisBrownBills

In goal to go team drill Kevon Seymour in with the ones in the slot. 2nd series that's happening. In slot for team earlier w/1s. #Bills

@SalSports

Tyrod has had to run a ton from the pocket today. Can't tell if it's poor OL or really good D. Usually, combination of both.

OUCH

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - plan is to bring Manny Lawson along slowly. #Bills

Rex - Biermann was running with the 3rd unit b/c he doesn't know the defense yet. #Bills

Rex- Robey-Coleman being in the walking boot for ankle injury is precautionary. #Bills

Rex on Seymour at nickel w/Robey-Coleman sidelined - seeing how he'd do there today. Hard for me to believe he got benched at USC. #Bills

Rex- on if Manny will see preseason action - I don't think you'll see him this week. #Bills

@mikerodak

Rex Ryan says EJ Manuel is "better now than I've ever seen him." Calls Manuel an "outstanding backup quarterback."

@SalSports

Manny Lawson's arms are even bigger than they used to be, if that's possible.

Cp_mCcOVUAEzQ_-.jpg
@ChrisBrownBills

Manny - would like to play in preseason to get adjusted to game speed. #Bills

Manny- feel fortunate knowing that pec injuries that can sometimes be season ending. #Bills