Who helped and hurt their case tonight?

Big C

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 penalties for 106 yards. Rex was upset about it during the halftime interview. Probably going to be a theme this year (again).

/smh

Unfortunately I agree. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I think Rex's teams are consistently undisciplined. I blame Rex. When he says things to the media I don't think they are genuine regarding penalties. I recall last year after game 1 or 2 he said he was proud of his guys for competing. Days later he said it was a problem when the media says so. I think Rex confuses effort with results. And, may have the wrong impression with efforts from a penalty perspective. You can play hard and tough AND not take penalties.

Unfortunately I agree. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I think Rex's teams are consistently undisciplined. I blame Rex. When he says things to the media I don't think they are genuine regarding penalties. I recall last year after game 1 or 2 he said he was proud of his guys for competing. Days later he said it was a problem when the media says so. I think Rex confuses effort with results. And, may have the wrong impression with efforts from a penalty perspective. You can play hard and tough AND not take penalties.

Saint Doug just felt a punch to the gut.

Pretty sure he hurt himself again. Don't know if it's serious. Jumping into the stands, I read, to avoid running into the wall in the end zone?! Anyone know for sure.

I didn't see that. Really? Ohmergaad!!

Well I think IK hurt his case. And himself.

Bahhahha

Or the Eddie Robinson era

chad-juke.gif

Ya, they were both terrible

Randel Johnson (sp?) should be cut just to send a message about stupid penalties - he was an idiot

Based on last year and penalties, not improving on them, it bring a mentality issue and him being a bubble player.....cutting him isn't a terrible idea to send a message.

I just watched the game for the fourth time and keyed in on a few players and thought striker made a few good plays in the limited chances he had he looks like he has some potential I would like to see him at least against some second team of fence against the giants.

What's the answer here though?You guys say Rex runs an undisciplined team but he is trying to correct this issue.Pussups,laps,what else can he do besides cut players that we need?...I don't know the answer but it seems he takes it seriously.Why is this his fault if he's trying everything to correct it.Let's see if it improves before we panic