Get off my lawn!

I haven’t endorsed anybody. I haven’t talked to Trump. I haven’t talked to anybody. You know, he’s a racist now because he’s talked about this judge. And yeah, it’s a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides. But everybody—the press and everybody’s going, “Oh, well, that’s racist,” and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just f****** get over it. It’s a sad time in history.

murray-standing-ovation-clap-applause.gi

Clint is still a badass. And I want an m1

Click the link in my signature

*Edit. I just clicked the link in my sig and it looks like they're sold out. Did a quick search of Gunbroker.com and yikes, them things got expensive

And no, mine aint for sale :P

Edited by /dev/null

Click the link in my signature

*Edit. I just clicked the link in my sig and it looks like they're sold out. Did a quick search of Gunbroker.com and yikes, them things got expensive

And no, mine aint for sale :P

The CMP is basically sold out and prices are very high. Its unfortunate...

The 1903 Springfield is banned?

The M1903 is a "weapon of war" and is thus banned from being re-imported back into the US. As are Colt 1911's and M9 Berreta's.

Because you know, it's not like you can't go to your local gun shop for a semi-auto pistol or Walmart for a bolt action 30-06. Can't have "weapon's of war" on the street

The M1903 is a "weapon of war" and is thus banned from being re-imported back into the US. As are Colt 1911's and M9 Berreta's.

Because you know, it's not like you can't go to your local gun shop for a semi-auto pistol or Walmart for a bolt action 30-06. Can't have "weapon's of war" on the street

And how many crimes have been committed with a bolt-action 30-06 with a five-round magazine?

Government idiots. THIS is why we can't have gun legislation.