XVII TBDAHOT Parking List 9-15-16

Hammered a Lot

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the current belt holder, I make the rules- and the "must arrive the day of the game" rule isn't a thing anymore...

That goes against the "no camping" rule. So unless Boyst can stay awake for 48 hours, and not leave the lot for anything, it's not a rule.

As the current belt holder, I make the rules- and the "must arrive the day of the game" rule isn't a thing anymore...

you only hold that belt because I willingly gave it to you. Don't make me take it back with your ridiculous rule changes

OMG!!!! Look at all my alumni folks on this Thread!!!!

Assusie Girl - JoeySixPAck - JayRosen - SDS - RockPile - JustJack -Mead!!!! How are you all doing!??!

Sorry been out of the loop for a few years everyone!!! Been a very interesting last 2 to 3 years!!

But needless to say - I will be coming to this years home opener and really really looking forward to seeing all of you after so many years!!!!

HAMMER - You stll got he juice baby!!!!

Some of you did not post your est. time of arrival. Please post.I am thinking of opening Hammers Lot to the general public noon- 2pm but TBDAHOTailgaters can come any time after 9am.I will not be doing prepay. I will not be taking any more parking reservations after NOON Sept 12 2016. Final parking list (prime - general ) will be posted Sept 13 2016. Parking will be in the Circle the Wagon style. So if your in the back row (near the fence posts) you could be blocked in till a gap (someone leaves) becomes available.

how much is it for prime? I would like 1 prime spot... getting there early like noon of ok Edited by benbestbillsfan

how much is it for prime? I would like 1 prime spot... getting there early like noon of ok

Same $ as general

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!!

Please save me 5 Primo Spots and we will be there by 10AM

5 prime ain't happening as I have a limited amount of Prime spots, General near the prime will be available. DM your cell #

Hi Hammer,

Is it possible for this newbie to get a general spot? I'm looking to arrive around 12-1pm.

Thanks in advance!

Your on the TBD list

Cool, I'm here, I win, hand the belt over to me!

Same $ as general

Hammer can I come early around 9-10 am? And can you private me how much or post in here. Traveling from Chicago so wanna plan. But I need and want to experience your lot first hand. I would like to save one as well for my buddie coming from Rochester. Thank you in advance dude. Lets go Buffalo. BTW Benbillsfan is my original TBD name. Beerball and company are trying to get it reset. Over decade long member. If that matters..

Update I sent you private message

Edited by benbestbillsfan