XVII TBDAHOT Parking List 9-15-16

Hammered a Lot

Hi Hammer.

Do you have space for an RV for the home opener? (I'm assuming RV's will be allowed to stay the night)

Estimated TOA: 9am Thursday morning.

Thanks.

Sorry I have my quota of RVs . Check with stadium and see if the have any EV parking passes left for the opener

Hammer,

Is there a possibility of leaving our car overnight for this game? We are working out logistics of getting to and from the game. If we drive to the game we thought of grabbing a cab home but only if we can leave the car somewhere and not worry about getting towed or ticketed.

Leaving your car is OK but at your risk.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you did not post your est. time of arrival. Please post.I am thinking of opening Hammers Lot to the general public noon- 2pm but TBDAHOTailgaters can come any time after 9am.I will not be doing prepay. I will not be taking any more parking reservations after NOON Sept 12 2016. Final parking list (prime - general ) will be posted Sept 13 2016. Parking will be in the Circle the Wagon style. So if your in the back row (near the fence posts) you could be blocked in till a gap (someone leaves) becomes available.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

Some of you did not post your est. time of arrival. Please post.I am thinking of opening Hammers Lot to the general public noon- 2pm but TBDAHOTailgaters can come any time after 9am.I will not be doing prepay. I will not be taking any more parking reservations after NOON Sept 12 2016. Final parking list (prime - general ) will be posted Sept 13 2016. Parking will be in the Circle the Wagon style. So if your in the back row (near the fence posts) you could be blocked in till a gap (someone leaves) becomes available.

im thinking about 10am