What's your personal line on Islamist Terror?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk all you want: when you get done?

I'll still be right about some of you having no intellectual line when it comes to certain issues, and therefore, no intellectual honesty.

It's F'ing hilarious that the best you have, is the same old thing you have. :lol:

You can't duck the content here, and you know it.

But go ahead, by all means keep running your mouths. All it does is further underscore my point, and further prove: you have "no reply at all".

Edited by OCinBuffalo

CAn someone explain the point the OC is trying to make here?

It sounds like he's having a debate with himself, but won't let himself know what he's talking about.

Ah, being coy?

In a single sentence, for the butthurt:

There are people here and elsewhere for whom there is literally no data, no facts, no empirical evidence, that can change their silly, "let's engage with the Arab world" position on Islamic terror.

(Are you following me so far? Or, do I need to break that sentence down further? :lol:)

These people claim to be reasonable, they claim to be intellectual. However, if the above single sentence is true, then, by definition, they are neither.

(How're you doing? Confused? Or are we OK?)

They only way they can prove they are actually intellectuals, reasonable, etc. is to specifically define a set of stuff, a line, whatever, that CAN and WILL change their position.

My observation is: they have no interest, or perhaps even lack the ability, to create that standard for themselves; which renders them useless. My purpose here, was to make a thread that I knew would tweak them. You can't tweak people with a single sentence. No, you need to pound away to piss them off enough(because they know I'm right) to get all sorts of weird behavior. This thread, and the mock thread, put that weird behavior on display.

Consider: the very first reply in this thread was DC_Tom's "9/11". See? No prevarication. Not even a full sentence. What have we seen since? Tons of prevarication. I love prevarication. This handle makes its living off of it.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

It sounds like he's having a debate with himself, but won't let himself know what he's talking about.

His point is that he is much smarter than you and that you should accept his thoughts on everything. If you disagree with him at first, just accept that you are wrong and follow his lead. If you agree at first, just accept that you developed your opinion based on his superior thinking and powers of persuasion.

In short, it is the same as all of his other threads. A neat trick is to strip out the purported subject matter from each of his threads. If you do this, the become nearly identical.

I'd help ya but that would require I read his posts and that's just not going to happen.

In short, it is the same as all of his other threads. A neat trick is to strip out the purported subject matter from each of his threads. If you do this, the become nearly identical.

Nearly?

Imagine coming to this board seeking personal validation.