Gates NY. Which one of you started the fight at Walmart?

mead107

How dare you insult the fine people of this forum by suggesting that any of us would ever shop at Walmart. With that said could you not plainly see CGF, Gugny, Deranged Rhino, Koolaid, Mark Vader, jr1, GG, chcngwing334, Buffalo Bud, Buffalo Barbarian, Astrobot, Fire Chan and Yolo in Ohio in that disgusting mob?

How dare you insult the fine people of this forum by suggesting that any of us would ever shop at Walmart. With that said could you not plainly see CGF, Gugny, Deranged Rhino, Koolaid, Mark Vader, jr1, GG, chcngwing334, Buffalo Bud, Buffalo Barbarian, Astrobot, Fire Chan and Yolo in Ohio in that disgusting mob?

phew.... I'm so happy I didn't make the cut of idiots expected to be in the brawl

phew.... I'm so happy I didn't make the cut of idiots expected to be in the brawl

By making this statement you are seeking to relieve your conscience of the guilt of being present and active in the unruly mob. No doubt that finger print evidence will reveal that one of the Louisville sluggers was held in your hands. Consider yourself now within the cut.

By making this statement you are seeking to relieve your conscience of the guilt of being present and active in the unruly mob. No doubt that finger print evidence will reveal that one of the Louisville sluggers was held in your hands. Consider yourself now within the cut.

Well I was there and I certainly didn't think that mrags dress was worthy of the criticism it received

Well I was there and I certainly didn't think that mrags dress was worthy of the criticism it received

then why were you hitting on me? I haven't heard such cheesy pickup lines since I was 18.

"Remember me? Oh, thats right, Ive met you only in my dreams."

"Go on; feel my jacket. It's made of boyfriend material."

"I've lost my teddy bear! Can I sleep with you instead?"

"I'm looking for a stud. Well, I've got the STD and all I need is you."

"Did you just fart? Because you blow me away!"

Edited by mrags

then why were you hitting on me? I haven't heard such cheesy pickup lines since I was 18.

"Remember me? Oh, thats right, Ive met you only in my dreams."

"Go on; feel my jacket. It's made of boyfriend material."

"I've lost my teddy bear! Can I sleep with you instead?"

"I'm looking for a stud. Well, I've got the STD and all I need is you."

"Did you just fart? Because you blow me away!"

Sorry, I don't remember any of that. I must have blacked out from the can I took to the head

:worthy::worthy: