Former Bill on America's Got Talent

In 2004 led the league in tackles for his position.

You can do it? Lot of people have failed at magic tricks or have awkward stage presence and look like fools

B.c they don't practice.

Also anyone notice he only talks about the eagles... Heh former Bill isnt in his mind.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the show and didn't even know he was with the Bills. They said he was a member of the Eagles.

This can mean 2 or 3 things.

1. Shows how much of a Bills fan i REALLY am

2. Shows how much I pay attention to who our long snapper is.

3. One and Two.

I saw the show and didn't even know he was with the Bills. They said he was a member of the Eagles.

This can mean 2 or 3 things.

1. Shows how much of a Bills fan i REALLY am

2. Shows how much I pay attention to who our long snapper is.

3. One and Two.

He was a Bill a long time ago (2003-04), but there were plenty of human interest stories about his childhood and interest in magic back then.

• 2 weeks later...

I see how he does first part - reading the judges as we talks to see what drawing belongs to each of them but how does he get the drawings in the bottle unless the judges are his assistants which sort of ruins it?

I see how he does first part - reading the judges as we talks to see what drawing belongs to each of them but how does he get the drawings in the bottle unless the judges are his assistants which sort of ruins it?

I agree, the first part is guessing and reading the celebrities. For instance he pretty clearly was giving the shirt to Simon before he saw that there wasn't enough reaction.

For the second part, I thought it through and decided he knew he was going to write "No," and must have used that time, his only time holding the pen, to draw the other pictures which he slipped into the bag at the end. The only problem is it sure looks like drew the word No, and he didn't keep anything in his hands to later slip into the bag.

Evaluation: true magic!

He's handed a brown bag by an assistant. That bag has a secret compartment where the assistant placed an envelope with the replica drawings.

Still very well done, I thought.

You're right. I was thinking it was sitting there next to the table.

He's handed a brown bag by an assistant. That bag has a secret compartment where the assistant placed an envelope with the replica drawings.

Still very well done, I thought.

Interesting. I wonder how the assistant draws that without anyone from the audience catching it.

he also is a mentalist which to me are way cooler than magic tricks.