John Murphy Show Moving to Noon

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JohnMurphyShow

We're live with #Bills owner Terry Pegula today at 2pm from training camp.

Listened to that interview last night...I think it was the first time I have heard TPegs interviewed, where he sounded comfortable...answered every question fluently. Was kind of amused that he seemed to be openly admitting his lack of football knowledge.

LEGER DOUZABLE: "ABOUT MAXIMIZING OPPORTUNITIES" (14:28)

Bills DE Leger Douzable joined The John Murphy Show to talk about his time in the league and return from injury to restart his career. Douzable also discussed older teammates, his role on the defense, and his second stint with head coach Rex Ryan.

GLENN GRONKOWSKI: "I'M READY TO GO" (13:07)

Bills FB Glenn Gronkowski joined The John Murphy Show to discuss attending Bills games growing up and playing in his first game at the Ralph Saturday night. Gronkowski also talked about adjusting to the NFL game and learning from veteran teammate Jerome Felton.

I have never been a Tasker hater, though I think he is not great....my gosh though, he and the other guy doing the game on Saturday night (Mike Stone is it?) were just terrible...Tasker sounded like he really didn't do any homework for this game.

I have never been a Tasker hater, though I think he is not great....my gosh though, he and the other guy doing the game on Saturday night (Mike Stone is it?) were just terrible...Tasker sounded like he really didn't do any homework for this game.

He's awful!

Karlos Williams: "You have to keep moving forward" (17:50)

Bills RB Karlos Williams joined The John Murphy Show after his first practice this training camp to talk about his offseason and learning from his veteran teammates. Williams also discussed his role this season and took some calls from fans.

I thought Tasker was better than normal during the Indy game.

That's not to say he was "good" however.

He said so many inaccurate things during the course of the game, it was hard to keep track...Cardale Jones was a 5th round pick (actually he was a 4th round pick)....he seem to have some personal knowledge that the Bills really liked Kevon Seymour prior to the draft, and were just thrilled to get him as an undrafted FA, "like getting an extra draft pick" after the draft...ignoring the fact, of course that Seymour was a 6th round pick...there was more....his game analysis was ok (he still has a hard time saying simple things...like he is trying to over explain simple things to the point you don't know wtf he is trying to say anymore)...but to me he just sounds like he is mailing it in.

He said so many inaccurate things during the course of the game, it was hard to keep track...Cardale Jones was a 5th round pick (actually he was a 4th round pick)....he seem to have some personal knowledge that the Bills really liked Kevon Seymour prior to the draft, and were just thrilled to get him as an undrafted FA, "like getting an extra draft pick" after the draft...ignoring the fact, of course that Seymour was a 6th round pick...there was more....his game analysis was ok (he still has a hard time saying simple things...like he is trying to over explain simple things to the point you don't know wtf he is trying to say anymore)...but to me he just sounds like he is mailing it in.

I didn't watch much of the game, and heard that extra pick remark on the TV from the other room - and thanks for clearing it up..........Because I thought I was nuts - I said how is a 6th round pick like having an extra draft pick?!?