Bills Zone thread

KD in CA

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness I got finished with all 7 pages for breakfast.

The only person I would go up against would be CL because after we said one bad thing to each other we would hug and make up. NOT MAKE OUT just to clarify to all the perverts out there.

Another comment is DCTom is more like the James Bond type. I have met him in a tux and OH MY. Handsome, intelligent and a BIlls fan.

My pants are ALWAYS off limits :blink::doh: The bra - I don't thing anyone on the Wall can fill unless you buy some melons. <_<:blink:

If you want the insult contest maybe SDS will put it in its own place and off the main board. Just ask.

OH, and if It was a first time visit for me here and I saw this. (is this the place I want to spend my time) You guys are crazy. I do not clip coupons so I guess I might make it to midddle age.

Most of my time is now spend with Ken and that's the reason don't get here like in the past.

Back on subject... the semifinals have started over at BillsZone.  This time they are doing limericks.

249290[/snapback]

I love it when Log has the limericks. This is why we will miss Churchie and LOG for the insult tourney. I'm upset that he lost before he got a chance to show his limericks. Those are always pretty funny. <_<