And we think the Bills do stupid things?? Exhibit 1A:

You know what? I'll just drop it and give you the benefit of the doubt you're not that stupid.

Timely comment! The Bills have also never had a first round bust...signed Erik Flowers.

Now, can we get back to this decade?

You pointed out to the other poster that he was bringing up old news and used 1st round busts as an example to bolster your point. You suggested he stick to "this decade" and that is what I did.

Pick a better comparative metaphor next time.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if I'm Carolina I'm still confident without him. I'd rather have him than not but I definitely am not losing sleep. They should have got something for him but would not have received much.

Very interested in what Carolina will do next year. Prior to some of these moves and the epic Superbowl melt down I had them winning. Noe I have them in the playoffs not sure how far.

They get Kelvin Benjamin back this season which should be very useful. So it's not all losing.

They get Kelvin Benjamin back this season which should be very useful. So it's not all losing.

they need help on defense. they can't get to the quarterback. until they can it's the linebackers picking up the scraps and the cornerbacks waiting to be exposed for zone coverage.

they need help on defense. they can't get to the quarterback. until they can it's the linebackers picking up the scraps and the cornerbacks waiting to be exposed for zone coverage.

I think a WR like Benjamin would have had a major impact in the Super Bowl. Also, their defense was #6 last season and looked pretty good in the playoffs against the best offenses in the NFC, so it's not as bad as you seem to think.

Edited by vincec